4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I guess it's too late for you two, but there was a change in the game today. You can now get the Bridgette scenes without the Jodie bonus scene.
After leaving school you can stop for food and be late that way.
not to late for me since i was stuck with jody telling me that she wants to be alone in the gym. i will try it again and if she doesnt tell me to leave gym, i wont do bonus seen and see if i can stop for the food you mension to be later to bar

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Anybody think we will get a another chapter before the end of the year? I remember that DSP said that after chapter 6 the website would be worked on more before another chapter would be released and I wonder how long that would take.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Anybody think we will get a another chapter before the end of the year? I remember that DSP said that after chapter 6 the website would be worked on more before another chapter would be released and I wonder how long that would take.
I hope so. I would assume his coder will work on the site while he mainly can focus on the game.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
him seems to be relesing them once per month a far cry from orignal timeline but this has been wat he has done in past with timelins and not following own timelins even wen it was on vdategames. once every month seems to also keep his patreons satisfyd. for me if nothing releas after 1 month, i stop suport.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I was thinking about what I said in a earlier post that we hopefully we get a bonus scene with principal valentine. What if we actually get the reward that she promised us if we did a good job with the report on day 3 instead of getting blue balled. It would totally make these remakes worth it if that was the case. Normally I wouldn't think it was on the table but with that Bridgette bonus scene from the previous chapter I feel like it would be more likely otherwise what else could be there for a bonus scene for chapters 7 and 8?

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I was thinking about what I said in a earlier post that we hopefully we get a bonus scene with principal valentine. What if we actually get the reward that she promised us if we did a good job with the report on day 3 instead of getting blue balled. It would totally make these remakes worth it if that was the case. Normally I wouldn't think it was on the table but with that Bridgette bonus scene from the previous chapter I feel like it would be more likely otherwise what else could be there for a bonus scene for chapters 7 and 8?
i see mabe in day 4 (academy 4) lola seen and jody seen mabe in chapter 7 bing bonus seen with extra content to charge credit. chapter 8 mabe have alicia elevater seen being bonus seen. i hope for ms goodhead seen in chapter 7 or chapter 8 as bonus seen but i think it is too early for her to do anything.

perfet place for new seen would be principal valentine seen would have been chapter 6 or pefect place for new alexis seen is chapter 6. brigitte seen in chapter 6 is good but mispaced because now date with brigitte makes allot less sence because of chapter 3 bonus seen and chapter 6 bonus seen. story in date with brigitte suppose to be first time caracter have sex with brigitte

bostonman

Nov 26, 2022
him seems to be relesing them once per month a far cry from orignal timeline but this has been wat he has done in past with timelins and not following own timelins even wen it was on vdategames. once every month seems to also keep his patreons satisfyd. for me if nothing releas after 1 month, i stop suport.
Yes I'm pretty annoyed as a patron. Feel stuck though because when he finally does release his new content its probably going to be really good and I'm just hoping he does it soon. I don't know what we can do about this to push him? There's no pressure with his posts and the delays between posts are getting longer and longer. When he first started he was posting interesting content like once a week. Now there's barely anything worth looking at on his patreon.

I really hope he does. Maybe if enough people pressure him to make a scene for principal valentine he might do it sooner rather than later? My biggest worry is that there is nothing until chapter 15. I remember going through his original games when he first released part 1 2 3 4 and just being disappointed every single time about no principal valentine content. I would've thought narratively he could've at least made the medical room scene more interesting and I think he can easily add something for chapter 7-8 or even during the 'a date with bridgette' parts.

Anyway, he's at 200 patrons now, but somehow this forum still feels like the only place where you can have a meaningful discussion with other patrons about his progress. Really got no idea what he's been up to in the last few weeks to be honest, would've hoped that at least by the end of this year he would've released his new chapter that is apparently finished but he is just holding back only to slowly release every chapter in order and the process ends up delayed by random website stuff along the way

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
credit cash grab post about using credits for llike raysing stats, jumping to seens, geting hints, replaying seens withut going to the start all costing credits.
Replaying scenes or checkpoints would be great features. Just so you don't have to keep restarting the entire chapter.
Hopefully they don't get locked behind credits. It would be a massive improvement to the game!

Last edited:

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Replaying scenes or checkpoints would be great features. Just so you don't have to keep restarting the entire chapter.
Hopefully they don't get locked behind credits. They would improve the game greatly.
Dsp is too greedy to not lock features behind credits.

Its a shame too, i was excited to see him return after being gone for so long. But his business model is a complete turn off.

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
I stopped supporting on Patreon last month. Overall I will give props to dsp for generally maintaining regular updates and responding to feedback from patrons. It was obvious from the start that the initial release schedule was a bit too optimistic, but splitting the original episodes into 2 chapters a piece did result in relatively consistent updates. Turnaround on credit payouts also got more consistent after the first few months and it was nice to see him change the pricing balance a bit.

That all said, as more content has become available, the game is slowly reaching a state that I would consider "unplayable," or perhaps a better term would be "not reasonably playable." The chapters are lengthy and time consuming, which is added to by long load times for images; there is no option to roll back choices if you make a mistake; content is hidden not only behind a paywall, but also extremely specific stat and choice requirements; there are still errors with saves not being retained; stats for characters cannot be checked by the player, and achievements often don't display correctly, making save management tedious; and the list goes on. After Chapter 6 was released I tried to start from the top and do a Bridgette focused run, but with all of the above errors and more I was still not able to unlock the Bridgette bonus scene in Chapter 6 for reasons I could not determine. I had pushed through too many hours to want to troubleshoot further.

Until dsp starts making some quality of play updates this thing is only going to get more cumbersome and unwieldy as more content is released. Locking replays, hints and other features behind credits is a concerning step in the wrong direction.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I stopped supporting on Patreon last month. Overall I will give props to dsp for generally maintaining regular updates and responding to feedback from patrons. It was obvious from the start that the initial release schedule was a bit too optimistic, but splitting the original episodes into 2 chapters a piece did result in relatively consistent updates. Turnaround on credit payouts also got more consistent after the first few months and it was nice to see him change the pricing balance a bit.

That all said, as more content has become available, the game is slowly reaching a state that I would consider "unplayable," or perhaps a better term would be "not reasonably playable." The chapters are lengthy and time consuming, which is added to by long load times for images; there is no option to roll back choices if you make a mistake; content is hidden not only behind a paywall, but also extremely specific stat and choice requirements; there are still errors with saves not being retained; stats for characters cannot be checked by the player, and achievements often don't display correctly, making save management tedious; and the list goes on. After Chapter 6 was released I tried to start from the top and do a Bridgette focused run, but with all of the above errors and more I was still not able to unlock the Bridgette bonus scene in Chapter 6 for reasons I could not determine. I had pushed through too many hours to want to troubleshoot further.

Until dsp starts making some quality of play updates this thing is only going to get more cumbersome and unwieldy as more content is released. Locking replays, hints and other features behind credits is a concerning step in the wrong direction.
Yeah, you're right.
But, until 200 persons (per month) will keep on to support him, he has no reason to change his policy.

Reactions: LochRaven

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Hopefully they don't get locked behind credits. It would be a massive improvement to the game!
it wil be locked behin credits as he allready postd how much credits to skip and replay certain features will cost without starting from begining of chapter

even geting hints in the game will cost credits acording to his post

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
it wil be locked behin credits as he allready postd how much credits to skip and replay certain features will cost without starting from begining of chapter

even geting hints in the game will cost credits acording to his post
did he specify that it will cost credits each time to replay or do you unlock the replay for that scene once you pay for it once? Either way this is truly scummy he got tired of giving people hints on his patreon and is now going to charge them even more for the hints. Also the charging for the replay feature that should have been free in my opinion is in the introductory episode I don't know how many people have played it but you there is a replay scene for like the climax its not the full scene but at least you could rewatch it without playing throughout the whole chapter again. I don't know when I think he cant get more greedy he posts stuff like this and I shouldn't be surprised at this point.

Reactions: Rare Wailord

phc

Jan 20, 2019
did he specify that it will cost credits each time to replay or do you unlock the replay for that scene once you pay for it once? Either way this is truly scummy he got tired of giving people hints on his patreon and is now going to charge them even more for the hints. Also the charging for the replay feature that should have been free in my opinion is in the introductory episode I don't know how many people have played it but you there is a replay scene for like the climax its not the full scene but at least you could rewatch it without playing throughout the whole chapter again. I don't know when I think he cant get more greedy he posts stuff like this and I shouldn't be surprised at this point.
my intepetrion from his post is it will cost each time skip and each time replay part because of bad outcome so if u pay in chapter 2 to skip to maria free sex seen, u have to pay again if u want to jump to maria free sex seen again without all the reading and clicking pages before.

just checked his patreon count and it is now under 200 (179) mabe because of his last post abut all the new feetures.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I would be surprised if we get a new chapter this month. He didn't say anything in his post did he? Earliest might be late December I am guessing.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes