4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ice

Feb 8, 2017
my intepetrion from his post is it will cost each time skip and each time replay part because of bad outcome so if u pay in chapter 2 to skip to maria free sex seen, u have to pay again if u want to jump to maria free sex seen again without all the reading and clicking pages before.

just checked his patreon count and it is now under 200 (179) mabe because of his last post abut all the new feetures.
that would be extremely greedy if it costs credits each time we want to skip to a scene. maybe he thinks it's okay because everybody gets more credits each months than they can spend.

the patreon count drops everytime on the 1st of each month, normal behavior.

I would be surprised if we get a new chapter this month. He didn't say anything in his post did he? Earliest might be late December I am guessing.
i hope we get one, but still no sign of it, so i think late december, too.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
that would be extremely greedy if it costs credits each time we want to skip to a scene. maybe he thinks it's okay because everybody gets more credits each months than they can spend.

the patreon count drops everytime on the 1st of each month, normal behavior.

i hope we get one, but still no sign of it, so i think late december, too.
for patreons having more credits then can use i think it is only patreons for executive that have tis. i dont tink academc have this since every chapter release is more credits than 100 so peopel have to chose wat bonus to use.

i tink it is normal only for patreon to drop number at beging of month wen peopel want to patreon him and not pay since in past peopel coud patreon him and see his posts and post coments and not pay. now he change to patron modle were wen peopel patreon him, they pay imediatly.

Last edited:

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah if you are in the middle tier you get 100 credits a month which really only good for 1 scene, if even that - more recent scenes have been in the 150 range. The fact that he is introducing new features that requires credits and still hasn't built the system to buy credits manually is pretty silly. Just let people play your game dude.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
After the meltdown he had over this site back in the day i thought he would never continue making games. But he came back is doing everything in his power to try and avoid people sharing his game. He also seems to follow the ubisoft milk you fans for everything they got business model.

Shame really he use to be one of my favourite devs.

tim mit

Mar 26, 2020
After the meltdown he had over this site back in the day i thought he would never continue making games. But he came back is doing everything in his power to try and avoid people sharing his game...
That reminds me, it might be time to remove the "abandoned" tag for this game. Heavily monetized, sure, but no longer abandoned

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Has dsp posted anything hinting that there will be a chapter released this month?
nothing. he postd that it will be availabel shortly but no time frame. two latest posts were abut his computer and images at the end of each chaptre in scren before acomplishments scren.

i will stop patreon him at end of this month if chapter 7 isnt relesed this month since this makes novembre without any release and bonus seen will probably be lola sex seen or jody sex seen from acadme #4 in morning. tere are no sex seens in afternoon in acadme #4 so likly in chapter 8 to be new bonus seen costing a lot of credits.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
will there ever be a way to play the games behind the paywall or has dsp finally cracked it
not shure if tru but someone menstion he cracked or ripped it but doesnt want to post it because dsp will likely stop new release.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
nothing. he postd that it will be availabel shortly but no time frame. two latest posts were abut his computer and images at the end of each chaptre in scren before acomplishments scren.

i will stop patreon him at end of this month if chapter 7 isnt relesed this month since this makes novembre without any release and bonus seen will probably be lola sex seen or jody sex seen from acadme #4 in morning. tere are no sex seens in afternoon in acadme #4 so likly in chapter 8 to be new bonus seen costing a lot of credits.
it should release soon™
with 1 new and 1 altered scene (plus the old jodie scene)

Reactions: Rare Wailord

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
What new scenes are you all expecting/hoping for in chapters 7 and 8?
I'm guessing we will finally get to see te reward the principal has been talking about.
And maybe a new scene with Annie or Megan for helping them?

ice

Feb 8, 2017
I'm guessing we will finally get to see te reward the principal has been talking about.
new annie scene in chapter 8 would be nice

TeeqoDelx

Mar 17, 2019
Chapter 7 was released yesterday and he still hasn't announced that it has came out on his patreon, very strange.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I really want a principal scene for chapter 8 but I get the feeling that might not happen but a new Annie or Megan scene would be cool especially Megan since we havent had a scene with her and we have been getting teases in the remakes.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes