4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
well I am hoping since we got a big Bridgette scene for chapter 6 we could get a bonus scene for Principal Valentine in chapter 7 or 8.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
You have to be late to the bar and save Bridgette, as a thank you she lets you in.
And your score with her as to be 5 or higher.
Late? Well, that is a difference respect to the original story... I think arriving late you miss the date with Bridgette and Didi...
At what time is it considered late? I'll try, thanks.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
well I am hoping since we got a big Bridgette scene for chapter 6 we could get a bonus scene for Principal Valentine in chapter 7 or 8.
I hope so too. I don't think there could be another chance with her in the later chapters after we get her fired.

Late? Well, that is a difference respect to the original story... I think arriving late you miss the date with Bridgette and Didi...
At what time is it considered late? I'll try, thanks.
I was late because i had fun with Jodie in my playthrough, no idea if there is another way to be late.
Since you miss the talk with Didi this way it'll be interesting if this will change anything in the following chapters.

Last edited:

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I was late because i had fun with Jodie in my playthrough, no idea if there is another way to be late.
Since you miss the talk with Didi this way it'll be interesting if this will change anything in the following chapters.
I can only have the scene with both of them. In one case, they leave bar together and the game ends; in the second case, Bridgette remains, I drive to her home by car, kiss her but nothing more.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
I can only have the scene with both of them. In one case, they leave bar together and the game ends; in the second case, Bridgette remains, I drive to her home by car, kiss her but nothing more.
If the time is between 22 and 23 you're late and get her scene. I'll play again and try to figure out where you have to waste time.

Last edited:

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
did you have the whole jodie scene + bonus scene without getting caught? I just tried some other ways and thats the only way i found to be late.
No, I dont' want to spend credits about Jodie. Is it necessary in your opinion?

KingBarret

Sep 11, 2022
No, I dont' want to spend credits about Jodie. Is it necessary in your opinion?
If you want to arrive late to the bar, I think is the only option, once you arrive to the bar Bridgette will kiss you and her bar will start all over again once you get to her apartment you kiss her and after she gets out of the car she will invite you to her apartment, the scene is 200 credits though.

Reactions: funkygallo

phc

Jan 20, 2019
so it is actaly need 250 credit then to do brigitte seen since force to do jody seen (50) to get brigitte seen 200. i didt want to waste credit on jodie seen but i guess now i have to because of sneekiness

phc

Jan 20, 2019
not shur wat is hapening but at gym, i give jody a hug after she pushes sebastien and she tells me that she wants to be alone.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
not shur wat is hapening but at gym, i give jody a hug after she pushes sebastien and she tells me that she wants to be alone.
Your score with Jodie has to be 4 or more and you have to accept as she asks you to join her in the scene before in front of the school exit.

Reactions: phc

ice

Feb 8, 2017
That's right: Jodie's bonus scene is necessary to access at the Bridgette one.
so it is actaly need 250 credit then to do brigitte seen since force to do jody seen (50) to get brigitte seen 200. i didt want to waste credit on jodie seen but i guess now i have to because of sneekiness
I guess it's too late for you two, but there was a change in the game today. You can now get the Bridgette scenes without the Jodie bonus scene.
After leaving school you can stop for food and be late that way.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I guess it's too late for you two, but there was a change in the game today. You can now get the Bridgette scenes without the Jodie bonus scene.
After leaving school you can stop for food and be late that way.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Is that the added scenes he speak about in his last post?

ice

Feb 8, 2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!

Is that the added scenes he speak about in his last post?
yep, just a small scene where you get food and flirt with Frida in a drive through. I think Frida is a new character, hopefully we'll see some more of her in future chapters.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
yep, just a small scene where you get food and flirt with Frida in a drive through. I think Frida is a new character, hopefully we'll see some more of her in future chapters.
Wasn't she the restaurant waitress in "a date with Bridgette"?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes