4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
What new scenes are you all expecting/hoping for in chapters 7 and 8?
I'm guessing we will finally get to see te reward the principal has been talking about.
And maybe a new scene with Annie or Megan for helping them?
i dont like princial valnetine but i think seen with her is long overdo especialy if it is report high and principal valnetine is positve bars.

i hope governer goodhead is seen in chapter 8 wich is the end of old academy#4 since she flirt with player

i see annie seen possibel since academy#4 has annie sneeking in office at the end. i dont see megan being possibel. if megan seen it will be a big change and imo doesnt make sens in the storyline but agan his story because of new bonus seens has flaws in storyline all ready espechaly with brigitte since wat happens in date with brigitee no makes senes any more.

his post or answer to question mension that alysa seen improve and no longer negativ so i think it will be bonus seen in chapter 8. he mension most new seens in his online game will have postive end were in old acadme game was negative. exampel of tis all ready is chapter 4 in annie seen in studeo and lola seen in changeing room. tere were codes to make both seens postive in old acadme game but u could never get those codes in acadme #2

Last edited:

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
Great to see in chapter 7 that old/reworked scenes are available without points.

I was also wondering is there a way to get the scene with Jodie and not have Bridgette upset with you during the meeting?

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Great to see in chapter 7 that old/reworked scenes are available without points.

I was also wondering is there a way to get the scene with Jodie and not have Bridgette upset with you during the meeting?
i think the only way to not upset Bridgette is to upset Jodie during her scene, so either way one of them is mad at you.

phc

Jan 20, 2019

i think the only way to not upset Bridgette is to upset Jodie during her scene, so either way one of them is mad at you.
no there is somthing else invove since i had sex with jody and came in pussy & she passed note and brigitte ignored me wen i look at her and then wen i look at her agan she smile and put her hand on my lap/nee. not sure wat is invove in this but it is posibel now. in old acadme #4 it was automatic mad brigitte if you came at all with jody ether blowjob or pussy. the save game i use was both brigitte strong (all brigitte bonus senes done and jody strong but jody bonus gym seen not done).

phc

Jan 20, 2019
wat is brigite bonus seen in chapter 7? at 100 credits, is it a bj seen like chapter 2 jody bonus seen or hj seen simlar to chapter 2 annie bonus seen or just naked and noting else like shower seen with students in chapter 4 or brigitte photo shoot in capter 3 or holly seen in capter 1?

is any sex?

ice

Feb 8, 2017
wat is brigite bonus seen in chapter 7? at 100 credits, is it a bj seen like chapter 2 jody bonus seen or hj seen simlar to chapter 2 annie bonus seen or just naked and noting else like shower seen with students in chapter 4 or brigitte photo shoot in capter 3 or holly seen in capter 1?

is any sex?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

no there is somthing else invove since i had sex with jody and came in pussy & she passed note and brigitte ignored me wen i look at her and then wen i look at her agan she smile and put her hand on my lap/nee. not sure wat is invove in this but it is posibel now. in old acadme #4 it was automatic mad brigitte if you came at all with jody ether blowjob or pussy. the save game i use was both brigitte strong (all brigitte bonus senes done and jody strong but jody bonus gym seen not done).
ch7jodie_throatfuck seems to be the trigger
if ch7jodie_throatfuck=1 Bridgette looks and sees the note and if ch7jodie_throatfuck=0 she doesn't look

Reactions: Rare Wailord

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Well its been confirmed on his patreon that bridgette will have another scene im chapter 8. I am losing hope for scenes with the other girls lol and i am getting kind of tired of all the Bridgette scenes.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
Well its been confirmed on his patreon that bridgette will have another scene im chapter 8. I am losing hope for scenes with the other girls lol and i am getting kind of tired of all the Bridgette scenes.
The Bridgette bonus scenes have been very good, but agreed more variety would be nice.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
resent public patron post mension 25 credits for lowess tere for january. lol. it wood or mite be good but u cant get anythig for 25 credits in the game. lol. i gess it is beter then nothing.

50 credits for tere class and not shur wat bonus it can buy if any. mabe it can buy holly chapter 1 bonus seen wich is no sex.

i guess those tere credits will be use by patreon that support low amount with his jump to seen or in game hints or in game cheets once he creats it in the game since cant buy any sex seen with them.

after canseling a few days befor january 1, i mite resubscrib for this month only to get the extra january bonus offerred for faculty or executvie teres.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ch7jodie_throatfuck seems to be the trigger
if ch7jodie_throatfuck=1 Bridgette looks and sees the note and if ch7jodie_throatfuck=0 she doesn't look
thans. i mite get the brigite bonus seen. have to save my credits and not spend credits now like i didnt spend credits on jody bonus seen in chapter 6 gym since i think it will be the same as academie #3 jody gym seen except mabe better grafics or mabe animation.

i new somthing will make jody sex seen but not get brigite mad since it hapenned to me but didnt no why and new that it was all ways jody sex seen makes brigite mad wen she see note and she all way see note in academy #4.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
DSP confirmed on patreon that there are two new major scenes for chapter 8. Since he used the word major I am going to assume they are actually brand new scenes added and not just a rework. We do know that one of them is another Bridgette scene so I wonder what could the other one be? My best guess would be a new Annie scene or a Principal scene because both of those have scenes that just basically blue ball you. So it would be easier just to add something to any of those two scenes the most likely of the two would be the Annie one. He could just throw a surprise at us and make it be a scene with Megan or Ms.Goodhead. We just gotta wait and see.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
DSP confirmed on patreon that there are two new major scenes for chapter 8. Since he used the word major I am going to assume they are actually brand new scenes added and not just a rework. We do know that one of them is another Bridgette scene so I wonder what could the other one be? My best guess would be a new Annie scene or a Principal scene because both of those have scenes that just basically blue ball you. So it would be easier just to add something to any of those two scenes the most likely of the two would be the Annie one. He could just throw a surprise at us and make it be a scene with Megan or Ms.Goodhead. We just gotta wait and see.
Yes, I agree. A scene with Annie would make the most sense. As a favor for helping the principal keep her job.
In the old part 4, Ms. Goodhead is interested in you, but invites you to come back Saturday. Same goes for Megan if you successfully return the camera. They're both playing more hard to get. I think we will see them in chapters 9 en 10.
The principals offer turns out to be nothing. She is just controlling you with the promise of sex. As soon as she gets what she needs, she fires you.

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
Yes, I agree. A scene with Annie would make the most sense. As a favor for helping the principal keep her job.
In the old part 4, Ms. Goodhead is interested in you, but invites you to come back Saturday. Same goes for Megan if you successfully return the camera. They're both playing more hard to get. I think we will see them in chapters 9 en 10.
The principals offer turns out to be nothing. She is just controlling you with the promise of sex. As soon as she gets what she needs, she fires you.
Chapers 9 - 10 will be reworks of Date with Bridgette.. i don't think we get anything "new" storywise until 14+

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Does anybody know what the progress update that was posted today on patreon is about?
4 bonus seens in total (1 update so it is alycia seen & 3 new). base on pictures it will likly be alycia bonus seen, brigitte bonus seen, principal valentin seen, & annie seen. becaus of this i dont think there won't be any free seens since in academe 4 only has allycia seen and allicia seen will be bonus seen. also cost to play all bonus seen is 650. i wont play alycia seen for sur.

all so mension not ready yet & slate date is second week of february because of covid

Last edited:

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I've been replaying Chapter 2. Does anyone know how to trigger the Jodie office scene?
I can't seem to get it.
complement jody at chapter 1 on close so her bar go up and say everyone like complement. stay in office and jody will visit office. be nice & flirt to her to raise her bars & ask her for a bj and ten ask her for kiss. she will say mabe later for bj and let u kiss her. in chapter 2, fix smoke detecter & kiss jody at the end. you can only kiss jody at end if she has all most all bars. if u cant kiss jody after fix fire detecter i think u wont get offer jody bonus seen. she will then visit office later i think if u have 5 bars max.

it is possibel to get fire in bonus seen with jody so allways look at door and stop first and then wen princiapl valentine comes in and leaves tell jody to continu.

i dont rember how much jody bonus cost for chapter 2 but i dont think worth it as it is just bj.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes