4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 10, 2019
Ok i finally got it done got her fired and got bridgettes number took like 10 tries but finally did it you have to go into the office do not find ms goodhead head into the principals office take the laptop show the laptop then get miss good head to come down to the storage room after did and bridgette show her the laptop. Then valentine gets fired make sure you grab the key to the storage room

Reactions: Rare Wailord

phc

Jan 20, 2019
the old lola and amy scene is free
allso the old anny seen is allso free (old anny seen was just her nakd with no sex. new seen has sex with her is credits)

dont no abut lola & amy seen. for me, laurie & alycia leave canteen & lola said laurie doesnt no wat she is missing & nether does amy and amy tell lola about sex in barn and both leave to talk abut me. there is no seen there for me.

in old acadme #4, i rember there is hj seen in canteen.

Last edited:

phc

Jan 20, 2019
playing this game without credits is a waste of time,
unless someone manages to download it and see all the scenes for free
allycia seen no credit is only allicia naked & kiss. i tink also mabe short bj seen for free.

anny seen no credit is only anny naked

anny seen cant be dun if doing allycia seen & vis versa

maverick212

May 13, 2017
How do you get to the scene with the option to pick up the governor's laptop? I've looked at it in CH.7 and that's suppose to open up that option, but I can't find it anywhere.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
How do you get to the scene with the option to pick up the governor's laptop? I've looked at it in CH.7 and that's suppose to open up that option, but I can't find it anywhere.
as far as i can see those are the requirements to get the laptop:
  • achievement 41 in chapter 7
  • 16pm
  • one of the following
    • ch8have_camera
    • ch8reveal_camera
    • ch8megan_help

phc

Jan 20, 2019
not shur but i think u need to see pages on laptop in chaptre 7 and in chapter 8 after principal tells u tat u arent needed (3:30pm) u leave her office & then u speak with governer oliva goodhead and then u go to library to speak with brigitte & didi. u then leave library & see valentine & governr ramsey go into principal suite & u need to follow them but once u enter, u dont go to medical room but go into her office and u can get laptop after they leave.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Are there any preview for the next chapter?
its on patreon for the $25 tier. I think the next chapter should be coming soon. Two weeks ago dsp posted that they were about a week away from testing. I am trying to remember what scenes were in part 1 of a date with Bridgette.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes