4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

KingBarret

Sep 11, 2022
its on patreon for the $25 tier. I think the next chapter should be coming soon. Two weeks ago dsp posted that they were about a week away from testing. I am trying to remember what scenes were in part 1 of a date with Bridgette.
Not much, just the restaurant where there wasn't any scene, and the the park where you could make Bridgette to take her clothes off and dance, most likely that will be a bonus scene on chapter nine

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Not much, just the restaurant where there wasn't any scene, and the the park where you could make Bridgette to take her clothes off and dance, most likely that will be a bonus scene on chapter nine
allso bar seen were alexa barmaid show her tits with brigitte but nothin realy hapen in date with brigitte #1

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I thought the new chapter would be out by now but I guess not. I hope this means that there is going to be a couple of new scenes then.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
is alexa bonus seen any good? for 100 credits it is low side so i think it is just bj.

surprise tat alexa hotel room seen is free. it is long seen but it is the all most 100% same as old date with brigitte #2

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Anyone got a walkthrough i completely forgot how to navigate this game for chapter 9
no but it is possibel to not go out with brigitte and this is funner sice tis is all new story excet for part going to hotel with alexa wich is 100% copy of old brigitte #2 game. going with brigitte on date is all most 100% same as old date with brigitte #1 and no new sex content for brigitte.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
is alexa bonus seen any good? for 100 credits it is low side so i think it is just bj.

surprise tat alexa hotel room seen is free. it is long seen but it is the all most 100% same as old date with brigitte #2
The bonus scene also sex with her I think its worth it. I am also surprised that the Alexia hotel scene was free but I am glad it was. I think the solo route is very interesting I think the solo routes will be what I am looking forward to than the Bridgette scenes.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
How do u get the bonus scene in the bar
bonsu seen is alexa is solo & not brigite root.

for me in solo go to park first but think it dosnt mater wat first but not bar. bar is second. in bar, i stay in bar with alexa and give her tip. i all so look at alexa tits wen possibel. wen she as me to leave i ask if i can have drink with her. with drink, lots of looking at tits and legs. wen she says she must close the bar and tells me to go, i kiss her and everything else is all most automatic for bonus seen after that but wen behind bar, i show cock wen possibel.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes