4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
I've got a question about the Alexia bonus scene.
Is it possible to get all the achievements for the bonus scene? So giving her orgasm and receiving a blowjob on the bar?

Last edited:

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
bonsu seen is alexa is solo & not brigite root.

for me in solo go to park first but think it dosnt mater wat first but not bar. bar is second. in bar, i stay in bar with alexa and give her tip. i all so look at alexa tits wen possibel. wen she as me to leave i ask if i can have drink with her. with drink, lots of looking at tits and legs. wen she says she must close the bar and tells me to go, i kiss her and everything else is all most automatic for bonus seen after that but wen behind bar, i show cock wen possibel.
Thanks done it

buneamkk

Jan 19, 2019
Anyone able to crack this shit? It's utterly annoying to play on that dogshit website, you have to restart all over if you accidentally choose something wrong.

Reactions: osmarhf90

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone able to crack this shit? It's utterly annoying to play on that dogshit website, you have to restart all over if you accidentally choose something wrong.
I don't know if it possible to request rip-site on f95zone.
Chaotic's site (where dsp3000 old games was released) was cracked in the past.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
I've got a question about the Alexia bonus scene.
Is it possible to get all the achievements for the bonus scene? So giving her orgasm and receiving a blowjob on the bar?
dont no becos i didnt try becos am saving credits for governer oliva goodhead sex seen or mabe brigite new sex seen so in game day it is mabe friday. wont use rmaining credits since i stop patron wen it become longer tan 1 cahpter per month so stoped patron i think in febrary. i reech bonus seen & then i tell alexa go some place else & we go to hotel room.

allso if brigitte & didi seen at end of old date with brigtte is bonus or pay, i wont use credits since mabe better pics but i dont see making better pics and replayig sex seen to be worth my credts (jody gym, holly storerm, anny house seen, amy shoot seen. some new bnsu seen allso not worth credits like holly photos in cahptre 1)

i will patreon him agan for futur but not now so saving my money & existing credits

Last edited:

phc

Jan 20, 2019
there is a rejected request because it's online only https://f95zone.to/threads/the-academy-part-5-6-7.142268/

but i fear he would disappear again if his game would be cracked, his patreon isn't really growing.
yes he is not geting more. it gos to mabe 200 and than drops to 190s at fist of month and ten clims to mabe 200 and goes back down to under 190s at fist of month. he is now on instant payment on patron so wen u subscribe u pay imediate so not peopel dnt patreon & get no credits untl fist of moth. i dont have prblem patron & pay since everyone wants money for work they do but like one/moth caphter releese.

Jul 10, 2019
I dont think dsp3000 is gonna do good with the patreon he only has 197 supporters and hes been at it for a while Im afraid hell shut down the website because of it and delete the games like what happened to the guy who made The-Vdates website with the games the physio, the gym, and the sniper. He got sick of people pirating his game so he quit or something it was a long time ago.

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
I dont think dsp3000 is gonna do good with the patreon he only has 197 supporters and hes been at it for a while Im afraid hell shut down the website because of it and delete the games like what happened to the guy who made The-Vdates website with the games the physio, the gym, and the sniper. He got sick of people pirating his game so he quit or something it was a long time ago.
God I hope not..

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes