4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

osmarhf90

Dec 10, 2017
Maybe it's only me, but it feels like it's a very short chapter at least compared to CH8 and CH9, even more considering how much time he has spent on this one. Hopefully the remaining bonus scene is a good one.

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
Anyone else having this bug that when playing CH9 from a saved game it always goes the solo route? Also, doing the Bridgette route doesn't save any progress.

The only way I can play the Bridgette route is playing CH8 and continue the game from there, but that same saved file won't work for Bridgette next time.
Yes I'm having same issue n that's on Firefox

Reactions: osmarhf90

master110

Jun 5, 2017
yes he is not geting more. it gos to mabe 200 and than drops to 190s at fist of month and ten clims to mabe 200 and goes back down to under 190s at fist of month. he is now on instant payment on patron so wen u subscribe u pay imediate so not peopel dnt patreon & get no credits untl fist of moth. i dont have prblem patron & pay since everyone wants money for work they do but like one/moth caphter releese.
Its fucking annoying the way he has set it all up. No way to buy them outside of patron and making it cost more than is needed so fuck him he gets nothing.

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
Its fucking annoying the way he has set it all up. No way to buy them outside of patron and making it cost more than is needed so fuck him he gets nothing.
I agree, I would not mind buying some credits using the buy credits button on his website but that has been placeholder from the beginning

Reactions: master110

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I agree, I would not mind buying some credits using the buy credits button on his website but that has been placeholder from the beginning
Yeah its never worked i would of brought some by now. The way he goes about stuff makes it impossle

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
The introduction you don't even need to use credits to access the bonus scene. You can just open a new tab and input the url manually (natashabonus1.html). It won't work on the rest of the chapters, though.

goodwish

Mar 1, 2019
When playing chapter 7, after I leave bridgette in the archives room (skipping the bonus scene), I go through the hallways but before I get to the lockeroom's doors I get a Page not found error and I can't complete the chapter. I deleted all of my previous saves and started from zero but it still happens and I don't know why. If anyone has had this problem, knows the solution or can pass this on to dsp that would be really helpfull.

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
When playing chapter 7, after I leave bridgette in the archives room (skipping the bonus scene), I go through the hallways but before I get to the lockeroom's doors I get a Page not found error and I can't complete the chapter. I deleted all of my previous saves and started from zero but it still happens and I don't know why. If anyone has had this problem, knows the solution or can pass this on to dsp that would be really helpfull.
How do u get to that bonus

phc

Jan 20, 2019
i tryed this and dont get page not fond. i get to bonus option with brigitte in arkive & even tho i payd for it so can play it again, i tell her that i don't think it is good idea to have sex in arkive and leave. she goes to arkive & i go to elvator & go up and leave & go pass gym and i get the end game picture of lola since i did seen at beginig with lola & not jody

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
How do u get to that bonus
You have to get her to invite you to meet up later at the Library, and she has to have a very high opinion of you. I think it is pretty much guaranteed if you played the chapter 6 bonus at her apartment.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
If you don't get invited in the library, I think Didi interrupts you when you go with Bridgette to the archives.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
I'm not on his Patreon, so has he given any indication that he intends to create more content after the Bridgette date? Like a day 5 at the academy? Will there be any future content with Megan or trying to get the Principal rehired for Annie? We're also supposed to meet up with Natalia again. There's still a few loose ends he hasn't tied up story-wise that I doubt he can get with just 2 unreleased chapters left.

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
I'm not on his Patreon, so has he given any indication that he intends to create more content after the Bridgette date? Like a day 5 at the academy? Will there be any future content with Megan or trying to get the Principal rehired for Annie? We're also supposed to meet up with Natalia again. There's still a few loose ends he hasn't tied up story-wise that I doubt he can get with just 2 unreleased chapters left.
The next chapter is in the nightclub then next chapter is going to be in the strip club then next chapter will be in her apartment. The the next chapter will start Friday morning/afternoon

Reactions: benshamrock

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
Don't retrieve the hidden camera until you talk to the Principal. Tell her there's something you can help her with, and then go to wherever you hid the camera and give it to her.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes