4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Chapter Eleven released
The latest episode in the Academy series is now available to play on the website.
It's another big chapter with multiple pathways and options.
---

As with the previous chapter launch, this isn't quite the full version of this chapter.
I have some work to complete on the second of the two bonus scenes.

Other than that, the game is fully playable and there are still plenty of options on offer.

Chapter Eleven statistics :
2340 pages
3645 images
2 bonus scenes
15 date achievements
35 nightclub achievements
20 other achievements
30 bonus achievements
---
Please message me if you do find any errors or bugs.

Have fun playing!

Reactions: Rare Wailord

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018

Chapter Eleven released
The latest episode in the Academy series is now available to play on the website.
It's another big chapter with multiple pathways and options.
---

As with the previous chapter launch, this isn't quite the full version of this chapter.
I have some work to complete on the second of the two bonus scenes.

Other than that, the game is fully playable and there are still plenty of options on offer.

Chapter Eleven statistics :
2340 pages
3645 images
2 bonus scenes
15 date achievements
35 nightclub achievements
20 other achievements
30 bonus achievements
---
Please message me if you do find any errors or bugs.

Have fun playing!
Aww man I knew it we gotta wait for the good bonus scene

ForeverFL4T

Oct 10, 2017
Is anybody able to get Laura to the hotel room on the solo route?
I'm not sure if you are able to on the solo route because from my experimentation you either always have the bonus scene with Alicia or Laura+Alicia fight and everyone leaves together. I think it's only accessible on the Bridgette route, make sure you have a good conversation with Laura. For the bonus scene with Laura that isn't implemented yet, make sure you buy a condom from the restroom as well.
Similarly, for Alicia's bonus make sure you tip the barmaid well otherwise she will interrupt and you won't get the full scene.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I'm not sure if you are able to on the solo route because from my experimentation you either always have the bonus scene with Alicia or Laura+Alicia fight and everyone leaves together. I think it's only accessible on the Bridgette route, make sure you have a good conversation with Laura. For the bonus scene with Laura that isn't implemented yet, make sure you buy a condom from the restroom as well.
Similarly, for Alicia's bonus make sure you tip the barmaid well otherwise she will interrupt and you won't get the full scene.
I got confirmation that it is possible with the solo route you just have to have the conversation with her and it needs to end on a +5. Also yeah good call on buying the condom from what I saw it is going to be needed. I think this will be the first scene where a condom will be used lol.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
If anybody knows what are the choices for the Laura conversation to make it+5 I would appreciate it if you could help lol. The most I have gotten is +3

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
If anybody knows what are the choices for the Laura conversation to make it+5 I would appreciate it if you could help lol. The most I have gotten is +3
Check out the walkthrough of part 3 on page 5! The important points are:
  • Hello Laura, please take a seat.
  • Well I guess I can be a jerk.
  • I do like you Laura, but I'm with Bridgette
  • How about we talk about it over a drink?
  • Yeah and I like you deep down.
  • I think we can be friends don't you?

Last edited:

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Check out the walkthrough of part 3 on page 5! The important points are:
  • Hello Laura, please take a seat.
  • Well I guess I can be a jerk.
  • I do like you Laura, but I'm with Bridgette
  • How about we talk about it over a drink?
  • Yeah and I like you deep down.
  • I think we can be friends don't you?
The solo route is a bit different but I managed to get it. Just gotta make sure to buy condoms in the bathroom to get the bonus scene with Laura when it does become available.

Reactions: master110

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
He posted something about Laura I am going to assume that the solo route was bugged and it was fixed today because I got it my first try today.

Lolapodu

Jan 29, 2018
Hint please...
have you figured it out? I tried using developer tools to edit cookies but that just unlocks the achievements instead...
I can't seem to figure it out.
Honestly i don't mind paying for credits but i don't wanna sub to his patreon.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
have you figured it out? I tried using developer tools to edit cookies but that just unlocks the achievements instead...
I can't seem to figure it out.
Honestly i don't mind paying for credits but i don't wanna sub to his patreon.
And it costs two months because he does it the next month. Yeah he should of just let us buy them.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
And it costs two months because he does it the next month. Yeah he should of just let us buy them.
dosnt tak next month anymor since he change to uprfont biling so wen you patroen him for tere level that gives credits, u pay right away and get credits within a few days. initaly it was how u say it but now it is "imediately" for billing & credits since b4 patron would only charge on first of month after patreon someone so u could see posts & post but dont get credits since u dindt paid anything yet. i did tat at bging were i patron some peopel after seocnd day in month &lmediate cancel so it get to read all posts & post for abut 29 days since patron only bill on first of month. now i cant do this since patron is upfront biling for patreon peopel that i try to read follow

Last edited:

phc

Jan 20, 2019
The solo route is a bit different but I managed to get it. Just gotta make sure to buy condoms in the bathroom to get the bonus scene with Laura when it does become available.
how u get laura to ask questions in solo? i try not buyiung dirnks for girls and i try buying drinks for girls and the game keeps making me go upstairs with alica or if she stays downstairs laura shows up to tell her she has to leave and then they arugue or fight and get kicked out or if upstairs with alica and i tell her i dont want to do anything we go downstaris and laura tells alica that thy need to go home and then all girls leave. i also try not kiss alica on dancfloor and laura neve rasks questions like in brigitte game.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
how u get laura to ask questions in solo? i try not buyiung dirnks for girls and i try buying drinks for girls and the game keeps making me go upstairs with alica or if she stays downstairs laura shows up to tell her she has to leave and then they arugue or fight and get kicked out or if upstairs with alica and i tell her i dont want to do anything we go downstaris and laura tells alica that thy need to go home and then all girls leave. i also try not kiss alica on dancfloor and laura neve rasks questions like in brigitte game.
Ok to get to talk to laura you do this

1> buy 4 shots
2> dance with alica
3> keep looking right till it says look at alica
4> smile at alica
5> look down
6> look right til lola
7> dance with lola and kiss her
8> dance with alica
9> look right them amy is sick alica goes with them
10> go to the bar
11> say whatever you want to the girl till she fucks off ( no to drink)
12 laura turns up

enjoy

you can aslo buy the girl at bar her drink and still get to talk to laura but she is ugly why waste time on her lol ( blowjob after event for the slut at the bar)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes