3> keep looking right till it says look at alica
4> smile at alica
5> look down
6> look right til lola
7> dance with lola and kiss her
8> dance with alica
9> look right them amy is sick alica goes with them
10> go to the bar
11> say whatever you want to the girl till she fucks off ( no to drink)
12 laura turns up

enjoy

you can aslo buy the girl at bar her drink and still get to talk to laura but she is ugly why waste time on her lol ( blowjob after event for the slut at the bar)
oka. i will try wat u say but for me i rmember wen amy get sick only lola go with amy & alica want to go upstairs with me & even if i tell her no for sex upstars and we go back downstars, laura didnt ask questons wen she show up she & alica argu or fight and then barmade kick them out or laura just leave & then the other girls get kicked out

master110

Jun 5, 2017
oka. i will try wat u say but for me i rmember wen amy get sick only lola go with amy & alica want to go upstairs with me & even if i tell her no for sex upstars and we go back downstars, laura didnt ask questons wen she show up she & alica argu or fight and then barmade kick them out or laura just leave & then the other girls get kicked out

you have to kiss lola it makes alica lose 1 bar.

Dont kiss alica and do what i said above then you get to talk to laura. I don't kn ow the laura option yet. Game could do with load and save.

Update site under maintenance ( is it update?)

Last edited:

master110

Jun 5, 2017

Unfortunately due to some persistent issues that have really come to a head with the release of Chapter 11, we have temporarily decided to take the website offline.

This is so we can figure out exactly what is happening and implement what's needed to fix it.

I am working on this today along with my developer and hope to back online in the near future.
If not today then hopefully by tomorrow (Monday)
---

The problem is to do with game saves and load ins.
There have been some anomalies in the website behaviour that just don't match what should be expected from the coding.
We have taken the decision to temporarily suspend the website so that no more incomplete or anomalous saves can be added to the database.

Apologies to all of you for this, but we really want to deliver a seamless and enjoyable player experience.

It also gave me a valid excuse to create an image of Bridgette in her underwear holding a really big tool... :)
---

Note that you may still be able to access a cached version of the website and play as normal.
In which case, please bear in mind that you may have issues with saving and loading games.
I would recommend waiting until we announce the website as being back online before playing again.

Many thanks once again for your support and your patience.

17 HOURS AGO

Laura bonus scene now available
sexy time

master110

Jun 5, 2017
UPDATE - 07/08/2023:
We have made some quite significant progress yesterday and today in determining what underlying issue has been causing problems with the website.
As the game has grown, so has the volume of cookie data stored in game saves. Some of this data is used to display the chapter achievements, and some is passed forward to trigger outcomes as the story progresses.

The game save protocols had been configured to retain some but not all of the cookies to reduce the size of game saves and retain only what is necessary.

It turns out that all browsers have a limit to how many cookies they will allow in a session.
For Firefox, this limit is 150 cookies. This critical piece of information isn't that readily available and to be honest we just didn't know about it.

On the earlier chapters, we were only retaining about 30-50 cookies to be stored and/or used duiring each playthrough, so no problem there.
However, the bigger and more complex chapters have been approaching and exceeding this 150 cookie limit, especially if carry over and functional cookies are included.
Ch11 was using just over 200 cookies.

This now explains so many of the issues we have been experiencing. Everything from incomplete achievement displays, inaccurate in game scoring and cookies not carrying over properly is down to exceeding the browser cookie limit.

For now we have been working on some additional scripts which limit the number of cookies which are retained by identifying unwanted data and removing it.
This should fix the existing issues with game save, 'null' in game name errors, and scoring problems.
All this will be going onto the main website soon.

We expect to return the website within the next 24 hours.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Site is back up guys i still have no idea how to get laura back to the hotel. the guide here doesnt work it just gives me plus 3

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah I think he messed it up again with the website maintenance because I can't even get +4 now with Laura and I feel like I tried every combination possible when you talk to her on the solo path. Oh it turns out DSP posted on Patreon and they did fuck up the scoring but it won't be fixed today.

Reactions: master110

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Anyone know how to f laura in the hotel on solo path? She keep stopping after a bj.. Nvm got it you just need a condom lol.

Last edited:

master110

Jun 5, 2017
Yeah I think he messed it up again with the website maintenance because I can't even get +4 now with Laura and I feel like I tried every combination possible when you talk to her on the solo path. Oh it turns out DSP posted on Patreon and they did fuck up the scoring but it won't be fixed today.
Lol. I have tried every option there is only 5 points available.

Last edited:

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah the scoring system is broken right now, so maybe that's why you can't get Laura to +5 on the Bridgette route.
I did manage it on the solo route.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
did you do this from the solo path or bridgette path?
I did it solo, route for some reason my old save file are corrupt or not playable I can't seem date Bridgette on chapter 9 even tho I have her number, the game keep putting me on solo route after intro. But I'm pretty sure the goal is pretty much the same like solo route to f Laura, just a different step I guess.

Tell us how lol
I use cheat to it, to max Laura score, post 1201 for how to trigger her, for her dialog as I said I just cheat the score, just use a common sense and don't be aggressive toward her. After the talk she and Alicia will leave the bar this give you opportunity to buy condom from the toilet in the bar.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
There should be an option to keep the condom on with Laura in the Hotel given that you've already had your dick in 2 other women that same night.

Now I'm curious to know if the next chapter will give you the option of picking up in the hotel room or if that's just a dead end that you can't continue from.

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah the scoring system is broken right now, so maybe that's why you can't get Laura to +5 on the Bridgette route.
I did manage it on the solo route.
Well that is a relief to know this is a glitch that will be fixed. Having not played this since late last year, after the website came back up I decided to start a new playthrough focusing primarily on bridgette - I played the first chapter like 6 times and could not get bridgette to take off her jacket in my office. For the life of me I could not figure out what I was doing wrong.

This game has some really great content but goddamn if dsp doesn't make it tedious to properly enjoy it.

master110

Jun 5, 2017
I did it solo, route for some reason my old save file are corrupt or not playable I can't seem date Bridgette on chapter 9 even tho I have her number, the game keep putting me on solo route after intro. But I'm pretty sure the goal is pretty much the same like solo route to f Laura, just a different step I guess.

I use cheat to it, to max Laura score, post 1201 for how to trigger her, for her dialog as I said I just cheat the score, just use a common sense and don't be aggressive toward her. After the talk she and Alicia will leave the bar this give you opportunity to buy condom from the toilet in the bar.

How can you cheat?

master110

Jun 5, 2017
the scoring is fixed because you get the point again from asking her to sit down middle option.

I can get 4 easy now. I must of doing something wrong still.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How can you cheat?
It's easy actually when you are in game just press f12 on your keyboard, click on the storage bar, look for cookie there should be dsp website inside the cookie, click it. It pretty much have all the information, just remember some of the information are not fully loaded until it meet requirements, so just make sure keep scrolling down on that tab, you can change it, the only downside that you can't unlock pay stuff (at least I don't know how), you can get the achievement for it but not the scene.

If people are struggling to get score/rel point on certain person just cheat. Unless this game have back system, it will be a headache and not worth the time just to get that scene.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes