4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020

Chapter Twelve release update...

To say that September has been a bit of a challenge would be an understatement.
Life really does throws a few curve balls every now and then.

If my days were always as simple as telling stories, creating pretty pictures and pushing a few million pixels around then, if nothing else, I'd sleep much better.

I started the month full of optimism about how on course I was to get Chapter Twelve all completed and released in good time.
Unfortunately I've been pulled away from the constant hum of my computers a few times too often over the past three weeks. And not to deal with anything pleasant either.

All this pre-amble is just really to say that I'm not where I want to be in terms of my production schedule.

As such here is my current plan.

Chapter Twelve will follow the pattern of the last two releases in that it will come in two stages.

Stage one will be the release of the Pink Pussy Bridgette pathway only.
This closely resembles the original 'DwB Pt3' release in terms of storyline and content.
I have added a small amount of new material to the Bridgette pathway and overall it consists of about 1700 images.
There have been a few hundred image remakes and a complete overhaul to the scoring metrics.
I intend to release this after the weekend during the week commencing October 2nd 2023.
---

Stage two will hopefully happen no more than two weeks after that.
This will add the new Pink Pussy solo pathways.
All of this will be brand new material and comes in at over 2500 images.
The solo pathways include everything you might imagine happening if you visit a strip club... :)

When fully completed and released, Chapter Twelve will come in at over 4200 images making it by far the biggest chapter yet.
---
dsp3000

Jul 10, 2019

Chapter Twelve release update...

To say that September has been a bit of a challenge would be an understatement.
Life really does throws a few curve balls every now and then.

If my days were always as simple as telling stories, creating pretty pictures and pushing a few million pixels around then, if nothing else, I'd sleep much better.

I started the month full of optimism about how on course I was to get Chapter Twelve all completed and released in good time.
Unfortunately I've been pulled away from the constant hum of my computers a few times too often over the past three weeks. And not to deal with anything pleasant either.

All this pre-amble is just really to say that I'm not where I want to be in terms of my production schedule.

As such here is my current plan.

Chapter Twelve will follow the pattern of the last two releases in that it will come in two stages.

Stage one will be the release of the Pink Pussy Bridgette pathway only.
This closely resembles the original 'DwB Pt3' release in terms of storyline and content.
I have added a small amount of new material to the Bridgette pathway and overall it consists of about 1700 images.
There have been a few hundred image remakes and a complete overhaul to the scoring metrics.
I intend to release this after the weekend during the week commencing October 2nd 2023.
---

Stage two will hopefully happen no more than two weeks after that.
This will add the new Pink Pussy solo pathways.
All of this will be brand new material and comes in at over 2500 images.
The solo pathways include everything you might imagine happening if you visit a strip club... :)

When fully completed and released, Chapter Twelve will come in at over 4200 images making it by far the biggest chapter yet.
---
dsp3000
I thought he was gonna combine part 3 and 4 in chapter 12 lmao

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Is anybody else having trouble with ch 8 I can't get to the bonus scene with the principal anymore
The save system thing is kinda fucked now, I use cheat by using 2 tab when playing the game. Incase you didn't know how to, you need to use firefox the first tab is the current chapter (in this case chapter 8) press f12 search for the cookie manager and play until you are in the intro, after that open another tab go to your profile and play the same chapter (I forgot the same chapter or previous try both). Now all the cookie/save should be load like previous choice etc.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
at the rate dsp is going do you guys think the remastered chapters will be finished by the end of the year or will we have to wait until next year to get an actual new chapter?

tim mit

Mar 26, 2020
New story is something to look forward to, but the new bonus scenes are doing a good job of refreshing out the old. that said, no. Next year for sure

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
Well not really, after the strip club, the last Old content left is Bridgette's apartment. I have a feeling there will be quite a bit of new stuff with that part. Solo route of part 4 will be all new as well, obviously.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
The update is out, and I don't have enough cash to enter the nightclub. This guy is making us buy cash to play the game wtf
Yeah it sucks I can't even play because I never did a bridgette route only a solo route and I don't want to play it from 3 chapters ago just to play this chapter. So just another wait I guess. Hopefully the next chapter should be out soon because according to him he made a little bit of changes only.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
Does anyone know when the new Bridgette content (in the alleyway) will be added?
Will it be along the new solo route content?

phc

Jan 20, 2019
The update is out, and I don't have enough cash to enter the nightclub. This guy is making us buy cash to play the game wtf
u dot need cash. u can get vip from holy in movie teater or invite didi. invite didi dos not alow anything to hapen with brigite in stripclub but likly will be threesomes in next chaptre.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah it sucks I can't even play because I never did a bridgette route only a solo route and I don't want to play it from 3 chapters ago just to play this chapter. So just another wait I guess. Hopefully the next chapter should be out soon because according to him he made a little bit of changes only.
u shoud get brigite rote because chapre 13 will only be brigite appartment so if it is relese u will have to wait for 14 to continu to play.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
u shoud get brigite rote because chapre 13 will only be brigite appartment so if it is relese u will have to wait for 14 to continu to play.
Yeah but hopefully I shouldn't wait that long because according to dsp's website there is only a little bit of changes to chapter 13 so that shouldn't take long and chapter 14 is completed and ready. But knowing his pattern he will delay it for some reason.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
u dot need cash. u can get vip from holy in movie teater or invite didi. invite didi dos not alow anything to hapen with brigite in stripclub but likly will be threesomes in next chaptre.
you can have a threesome with didi and one of the strippers (sapphire) in the solo route, but you'll have to pay for that, too.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How do you get the didi invite in solo route again? I want to prepare for the next solo "expansion"..

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes