4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
How do you get the didi invite in solo route again? I want to prepare for the next solo "expansion"..
dot rember exaclee but wen parking car to go to brass poll one option bumps into didi and other option catches goodheed going into car with older man. not sure if didi helps getoing into stripclub in solo root becus it ist avalabel but in brigite she will help and save $100 if didt get vip tciket from holly outside movie teater.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
dot rember exaclee but wen parking car to go to brass poll one option bumps into didi and other option catches goodheed going into car with older man. not sure if didi helps getoing into stripclub in solo root becus it ist avalabel but in brigite she will help and save $100 if didt get vip tciket from holly outside movie teater.
There is an achievement in chapter 10 solo route that you bump into Didi in solo route, I just don't know how to get it. If anyone know can anyone share how to get that achievement. Yes I know about the goodhead I keep bumping on her instead of Didi, I assume the route is the same as with Bridgette but Didi just won't show up in the alleyway.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
There is an achievement in chapter 10 solo route that you bump into Didi in solo route, I just don't know how to get it. If anyone know can anyone share how to get that achievement. Yes I know about the goodhead I keep bumping on her instead of Didi, I assume the route is the same as with Bridgette but Didi just won't show up in the alleyway.
it is triky since desripter say sam ething but on an image u can go right or left wen going to the brass pole. in solo rote if u see goodheed, u picked the wrng chose because one side goes to goodheed and other goes to didi but descipter say same thing but look at the filename on bottom of screne & it will show that there are 2 optins on this page & not 1 optn since the desciptr is the same on this page.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
it is triky since desripter say sam ething but on an image u can go right or left wen going to the brass pole. in solo rote if u see goodheed, u picked the wrng chose because one side goes to goodheed and other goes to didi but descipter say same thing but look at the filename on bottom of screne & it will show that there are 2 optins on this page & not 1 optn since the desciptr is the same on this page.
Again i know, goodhead is always on the left choice. The right side is the alleyway where you bump into didi when on bridgette route. I just don't know how to trigger her in the solo route, not picking up the vip ticket did nothing, almost trying all the combination but none of it work on my end, I'm just afraid that it has something to do with the previous chapter like not "dating" bridgette.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Again i know, goodhead is always on the left choice. The right side is the alleyway where you bump into didi when on bridgette route. I just don't know how to trigger her in the solo route, not picking up the vip ticket did nothing, almost trying all the combination but none of it work on my end, I'm just afraid that it has something to do with the previous chapter like not "dating" bridgette.
solo root isnt availabel in cahpter 12 so not sure wat u mean by trying to get didi in solo rout. for chater 12, the only option avalabel is brigite with didi or brigite without didi. also brigite bons seen isnt avalabel now in cahter 12. goodheed desnt apear in brigite rout for chater 11. u cant see goodheed in brigite rout. in brigite rout for chaptre 11 u can only see didi. in solo rout for chatre 11 u can see goodheed or didi but not both. i got didi to apear in chater 11 wen playing solo and not on date with brigite. i have 1 save game with solo only from beinging and i have 1 save game with brigite date from begining. on my solo game, didi apears in chatr 11 if i dont see goodheed. i dont have any save game were i start date with brigite and then continu solo because brigite upset or leave date erly. my save games are solo from beging & brigite from beigng.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
solo root isnt availabel in cahpter 12 so not sure wat u mean by trying to get didi in solo rout. for chater 12, the only option avalabel is brigite with didi or brigite without didi. also brigite bons seen isnt avalabel now in cahter 12. goodheed desnt apear in brigite rout for chater 11. u cant see goodheed in brigite rout. in brigite rout for chaptre 11 u can only see didi. in solo rout for chatre 11 u can see goodheed or didi but not both. i got didi to apear in chater 11 wen playing solo and not on date with brigite. i have 1 save game with solo only from beinging and i have 1 save game with brigite date from begining. on my solo game, didi apears in chatr 11 if i dont see goodheed. i dont have any save game were i start date with brigite and then continu solo because brigite upset or leave date erly. my save games are solo from beging & brigite from beigng.
Bro i said it earlier i want to prep for the new chapter 12 solo with didi, because in chapter 10 there are an achievement that meet/invite didi. This achievement carry over to solo chapter 12. Chill out i know the game well enough.
This achievement i want to get incase there are solo content for didi in chapter 12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes i use cheat to unlock it but i want to do normal if possible so the save wont get fucked up.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Bro i said it earlier i want to prep for the new chapter 12 solo with didi, because in chapter 10 there are an achievement that meet/invite didi. This achievement carry over to solo chapter 12. Chill out i know the game well enough.
This achievement i want to get incase there are solo content for didi in chapter 12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes i use cheat to unlock it but i want to do normal if possible so the save wont get fucked up.
yes i no abut chapter 10 solo meeting didi & the achivement u showd. i did it by plaing the game without any cheating and i got the achivement. like i sayd, in the same game, one side will meet didi and the other side will see goodheed. i dindt rember wich side and u mension the left is goodheed so the right must be didi acording to wat u said. everuthing else i did the same except for left or right in alee. meeting didi in chatre 10 alwyas hapens to me if i dont use the pick the side wich makes me see goodhed. for me, i alwyas pick up vip ticket from floor outside movie thearer in solo chaptre 10 and i still meet didi.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
After you do a little dance, you approach Bridgette and you need to kiss her (by clicking on her).
If you laugh you will skip the trigger for the bonus scene.
Thanks.
Does it depend or not on your choices in Pink? I mean, if you have fucked her, is it possible to arrive to bonus scene?

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Thanks.
Does it depend or not on your choices in Pink? I mean, if you have fucked her, is it possible to arrive to bonus scene?
stil ha;pens even if u fucked her but not shur abut cuming on her face in pink pushy becas she is very upset wen that hapens so sex in pink pushy yes but cum on her face in pink pushy no.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes