4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Yeah I've been using the dev tools to get around the cash limits, as for credits I just signed up for the 500/m tier so I intend to stock up same as yourself. It's just odd to me that the stripper scenes are so expensive when I think most patrons would want to save their credits for scenes with mainline characters. Aside from the Didi scene, I likely won't unlock any of the stripper scenes until I have a surplus of credits.

All things considered though - dsp has been putting out some quality updates recently and all the bugs surrounding saves and stats seem to have been resolved. Still have mixed feelings about the credit system but overall I respect the work he has been putting into this game. Eagerly awaiting the brand new chapters, been a long time coming.
To be honest i personally more interested for the new scene like the girl from strip club, alicia scene etc, well the dev are getting greedy i assume, that is the only reason why i pledge for 1 time only, a lot need to change for me at least to pledge again, the game need a back/skip button because it really tedious to redo all the chapter again if you f up the step.

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
Are there any patrons here who have done any (or all) of the stripper bonus scenes on this chapter? It's odd to me that they are so expensive both in terms of credits and in-game cash, I can't imagine they are worth it when most players would likely prefer to save their credits for more established characters.

Case and point - I am a patron currently, but it will be another 2 weeks before my credits update, and I likely will be putting those towards the Didi bonus scene once it is implemented. What incentive could there be to spend 250 credits on a generic stripper scene? Surely there must be something more to it.
What incentive could there be to spend 250 credits on a generic stripper scene? Surely there must be something more to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LochRaven

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Are there any patrons here who have done any (or all) of the stripper bonus scenes on this chapter? It's odd to me that they are so expensive both in terms of credits and in-game cash, I can't imagine they are worth it when most players would likely prefer to save their credits for more established characters.

Case and point - I am a patron currently, but it will be another 2 weeks before my credits update, and I likely will be putting those towards the Didi bonus scene once it is implemented. What incentive could there be to spend 250 credits on a generic stripper scene? Surely there must be something more to it.
i was patreon & stopt wen game wasnt come out monthly. all so i wast credit on old jody gym seen in early chatre for new brigite seen because it was requremnt until he change caphtre. i have a few hundred crediyt left so mabe 2 seen but saving tem for chaptre 14. might patreon him agan but if i do it will be for 1 moth at 500 credit and then stop again since i will only do bonus seen for my favrit caracters and not just bj seen. gad tat some new sex content is free like candy bj seen in stripcub after spiling drink.

since i dont have allot of credit, i stop using ,myu credit for any updated seen (alica elevater, holly storeroom, lara bedroom, & ect) and dont use credit for new seen for caragter not intresting me (pricnpal valnedine)..

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
It will probably be middle of January before he gets that done. If it takes 2 months to finish what's basically a remaster of an already released game, I hate to think how long he plans to drag out releasing an entirely new chapter.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
I don't think he'll add much new content to the next chapter, so hopefully it'll release soon. He finished the new stuff years ago but didn't release them, so a release this year could be possible.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
I don't think he'll add much new content to the next chapter, so hopefully it'll release soon. He finished the new stuff years ago but didn't release them, so a release this year could be possible.
I hope so but I am not holding my breath. I still find it crazy how far off the original release schedule was compared to now.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
He said Chapter 12 would be released at the start of October and then didn't get it all done until the 2nd week of November. Whether he's just bad at making these games or purposefully milking his Patreon for as long as possible, I bet we don't see the full release of chapter 13 before New Year's day, and certainly not any new content.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
I hope so but I am not holding my breath. I still find it crazy how far off the original release schedule was compared to now.
His original plan was to have Academy Part 5 released as Chapter 10-11 in 2022. I'm not giving this guy any money so don't know when he changed his plans, but being over a year behind schedule is nuts.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
He said Chapter 12 would be released at the start of October and then didn't get it all done until the 2nd week of November. Whether he's just bad at making these games or purposefully milking his Patreon for as long as possible, I bet we don't see the full release of chapter 13 before New Year's day, and certainly not any new content.
Pretty sure the dev just milking his patreon, his schedule isn't consistent. I am a fan of the dev art etc i just don't like his business. Funny thing is there are still 4 chapter left one of them is just a "remake" the old game, and im not even sure if the dev even have a script or mind on chapter 14 and so on. So yeah it's probably still need 1-2 or maybe year until the game is "finish".

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Pretty sure the dev just milking his patreon, his schedule isn't consistent. I am a fan of the dev art etc i just don't like his business. Funny thing is there are still 4 chapter left one of them is just a "remake" the old game, and im not even sure if the dev even have a script or mind on chapter 14 and so on. So yeah it's probably still need 1-2 or maybe year until the game is "finish".
He already finished chapter 14 before starting on patreon. Chapter 15 and 16 will be where we'll see his real dev speed again (1 chapter per year incoming, like old times...)
Chapter Fourteen Completed mid 2021 - yet to be released : 2900 pages
This part of the story will take place during Friday morning.
This brand new chapter is complete subject to testing :
Release date TBC

Chapter Fifteen In early stages of production :
This part of the story will take place during Friday afternoon.
Release date TBC

Chapter Sixteen In early stages of production :
Release date TBC

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Yeah its never worked i would of brought some by now. The way he goes about stuff makes it impossle
wen it is aloud, i dont think peopel will purchase credits since wen i was patreron he mension that patreon is better value so i can see him charging soemthing like $10 for 100 credits or mabe $6 for 100 credts if he uses patron price as gide. if he charge antyghing less, more peopel will leave patron & just buy credits

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes