4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
In chapter 5 before Principal Valentine asks you to go to her house to pick up the papers at her house there is a jacket hanging up it the office its in the pocket
I took the one laying on the desk in office in an earlier episode but I guess that wasn't it.

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
Fuck, I solved that but this time Bridgette didn't gave her number even though I did that touching legs during showing report thing and she responded well.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
Has anyone been able to trigger the Didi/Solo route in chapter 12?
Can't seem to trigger it even though the dev tool shows ch10didi_invite 1.
Is it not implemented yet?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
How do you use the dev tool in general?
Press f12 on your browser cookie tab in the one of the tab. You can manipulate the cookie by using the dev tool.

Has anyone been able to trigger the Didi/Solo route in chapter 12?
Can't seem to trigger it even though the dev tool shows ch10didi_invite 1.
Is it not implemented yet?
Just check/mark everything with the name of Didi except Didi invite (if I remember correctly) in the ch 10 dev tool. Didi contest isn't out yet as far as I try when the stripper sapphire (I believe) ask for a dance the scrent prompt scene isn't available yet.

Reactions: Rare Wailord

Lolapodu

Jan 29, 2018
Press f12 on your browser cookie tab in the one of the tab. You can manipulate the cookie by using the dev tool.

Just check/mark everything with the name of Didi except Didi invite (if I remember correctly) in the ch 10 dev tool. Didi contest isn't out yet as far as I try when the stripper sapphire (I believe) ask for a dance the scrent prompt scene isn't available yet.
can you tell which ones
other the didi invite i know of ch10didi_meet

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
can you tell which ones
other the didi invite i know of ch10didi_meet
I'm assuming you didn't know how to use dev tool "correctly" after the patch, you need to open the dev tool first then select the chapter in this case chapter 12, when you see the intro screen, open your profile in the new tab select chapter 10, there should be a new cookie load up check or put value to 1 to all the didi cookie (except for didi invite).

phc

Jan 20, 2019
anybody got best code for each chapters? from the dsp3000 games website
tere ar no best code on dsp websit only on caotic website since chatre is save on dsp websit but dsp games on caotic game is not save & use code to rember wat hapen earlyr. the code n erly chaptre is alway same on dsp websit no mater wat hapends and is wat hapends wen play game that makes good outcum. i dont rember door codes for difrent chaptre on dsp websit but door code dosnt make difrence for wat hapens in game cahpter on dsp website only makes difrents on old caotic website.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
Dsp3000 mentioned in a Patreon post that there was an error in chapter 10 that prevented Didi from showing up.
It should be fixed now, it worked for me.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I got a question, has anyone manage to f asuka (the girl with tattoo) in chapter 12? Her price is so ridiculous that i assume we can't f her, try with dev tool give 1k cash she still not saying yes to it.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
I got a question, has anyone manage to f asuka (the girl with tattoo) in chapter 12? Her price is so ridiculous that i assume we can't f her, try with dev tool give 1k cash she still not saying yes to it.
There is currently no sex with her, but he is still adding content.

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Are there any patrons here who have done any (or all) of the stripper bonus scenes on this chapter? It's odd to me that they are so expensive both in terms of credits and in-game cash, I can't imagine they are worth it when most players would likely prefer to save their credits for more established characters.

Case and point - I am a patron currently, but it will be another 2 weeks before my credits update, and I likely will be putting those towards the Didi bonus scene once it is implemented. What incentive could there be to spend 250 credits on a generic stripper scene? Surely there must be something more to it.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Are there any patrons here who have done any (or all) of the stripper bonus scenes on this chapter? It's odd to me that they are so expensive both in terms of credits and in-game cash, I can't imagine they are worth it when most players would likely prefer to save their credits for more established characters.

Case and point - I am a patron currently, but it will be another 2 weeks before my credits update, and I likely will be putting those towards the Didi bonus scene once it is implemented. What incentive could there be to spend 250 credits on a generic stripper scene? Surely there must be something more to it.
If you having trouble with ingame cash you could just use dev tool to add more cash. But if it's the credit can't help you there bud, i only support the dev 1 time with the highest tier on his patreon and so far still have around 6k credit, if you have spare money i suggest doing the one time thing instead of pledging and waiting for each month till the dev give you the credit. I've done all the stripper scene except for the didi route (still unavailable atm), the asuka and goth girl scene is pretty decent scene, sadly asuka still don't have sex scene atm.

LochRaven

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah I've been using the dev tools to get around the cash limits, as for credits I just signed up for the 500/m tier so I intend to stock up same as yourself. It's just odd to me that the stripper scenes are so expensive when I think most patrons would want to save their credits for scenes with mainline characters. Aside from the Didi scene, I likely won't unlock any of the stripper scenes until I have a surplus of credits.

All things considered though - dsp has been putting out some quality updates recently and all the bugs surrounding saves and stats seem to have been resolved. Still have mixed feelings about the credit system but overall I respect the work he has been putting into this game. Eagerly awaiting the brand new chapters, been a long time coming.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes