4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
He updated the website by adding username function and said hes working on chapter 13 hoping it comes out b4 the end of 2023
What's there to work on? Unless he's adding a solo path at the hotel, the only way forward is Bridgette's apartment, which was completed and released several years ago. He's just ripping off his Patreon subscribers.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
What's there to work on? Unless he's adding a solo path at the hotel, the only way forward is Bridgette's apartment, which was completed and released several years ago. He's just ripping off his Patreon subscribers.
i guess he wants to make the chapter full of sex even fuller of sex, maybe a new surprise guest? who knows
but at minimum he has to port the old stuff to his new site (which can be done in a day)

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
i guess he wants to make the chapter full of sex even fuller of sex, maybe a new surprise guest? who knows
but at minimum he has to port the old stuff to his new site (which can be done in a day)
Judging by how the dev work, i highly doubt it. For solo path didi and saphire is out of the question. Since in the end of the last chapter they are having a lesbian sleep over. But yeah milking is definitely fit imo. I would even take if he just put the old stuff, and move on to next chapter. Because most of their fan is getting tired of waiting. I'm not even sure if there are still "fan".

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
HELP! i dont understand how to get Jodie bonus scene in chapter 4
I just work on the report the entire time, have the meeting with Valentine, don't take the key, work on the report some more, watch Holly in the shower, leave the office, and she'll ask for a ride home when you get the code at the end of the day.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
Judging by how the dev work, i highly doubt it. For solo path didi and saphire is out of the question. Since in the end of the last chapter they are having a lesbian sleep over. But yeah milking is definitely fit imo. I would even take if he just put the old stuff, and move on to next chapter. Because most of their fan is getting tired of waiting. I'm not even sure if there are still "fan".
He still has over 200 paid members on his Patreon, and it says $27.50/month is the most popular tier. If anyone on here is a subscriber, could you just post his Patreon announcements on Kemono.party if it is something relating to release updates?

phdd

Oct 26, 2017
I just work on the report the entire time, have the meeting with Valentine, don't take the key, work on the report some more, watch Holly in the shower, leave the office, and she'll ask for a ride home when you get the code at the end of the day.
i follow what you posted and still didnt get the part where she ask for ride at the end.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
He still has over 200 paid members on his Patreon, and it says $27.50/month is the most popular tier. If anyone on here is a subscriber, could you just post his Patreon announcements on Kemono.party if it is something relating to release updates?
wats kemono party?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: livingdeppressedp

phc

Jan 20, 2019
i follow what you posted and still didnt get the part where she ask for ride at the end.
did u do bj seen with her in chaptre 2? wat was jody score at end wen she gave door code? i think it has to be high for her to ask for drive.

phdd

Oct 26, 2017
did u do bj seen with her in chaptre 2? wat was jody score at end wen she gave door code? i think it has to be high for her to ask for drive.
ooohh ok got it. Yeah i gotta get Jodie a high positive to unlock it. Thanks!

phc

Jan 20, 2019
ooohh ok got it. Yeah i gotta get Jodie a high positive to unlock it. Thanks!
is mit allso rqure bj in chaptre 2. for me it jody scoire is high & i paid for bj bonus seen in chaptre 2 & she stop me from leafing acadme door to ask for car lift

phc

Jan 20, 2019
archive for patreon and other stuff
if anyone pays for dsps patreon he could import all his posts there
tahns. were u seen sesion id?

i try folow instructions & click lok but dont see sesion id or cookies only cleer cooky

ice

Feb 8, 2017
tahns. were u seen sesion id?

i try folow instructions & click lok but dont see sesion id or cookies only cleer cooky
yeah the how to seems to be outdated, couldn't find it this way either.
another way is, when you are on patreon press F12, go to the tab "Application", open "Cookies" on the left, select patreon and now you should see the session_id in the table on the right

Jul 10, 2019
So he released the Patreon post for free bassically it's the same shit but he added and tweaked some stuff. But he prolly gonna release in segments and will hopefully be out b4 end of 2023

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
So he released the Patreon post for free bassically it's the same shit but he added and tweaked some stuff. But he prolly gonna release in segments and will hopefully be out b4 end of 2023
So he'll likely start releasing it in early January, with the last segment getting released in mid February, then a month and a half before chapter 14 means we'll likely get the content he's had completed for years supposedly in about April, filled with bugs and glitches.

And of course, all sex scenes will be behind the credits paywall.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
So he'll likely start releasing it in early January, with the last segment getting released in mid February, then a month and a half before chapter 14 means we'll likely get the content he's had completed for years supposedly in about April, filled with bugs and glitches.

And of course, all sex scenes will be behind the credits paywall.
It should release in the next days. Right now the old threesome and the old bridgette sex scenes at the end are behind a paywall, hopefully because he wants to extend it. Only the first 2? scenes with bridgette are free.

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019
It should release in the next days. Right now the old threesome and the old bridgette sex scenes at the end are behind a paywall, hopefully because he wants to extend it. Only the first 2? scenes with bridgette are free.
nah aint no way he gonna paywall the old scenes wtf is this scam like bro making bank off this already

ice

Feb 8, 2017
it's not released, so he could still change it, but who cares about paywalls, how does it take him over a month to just port his old stuff to the new site?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes