4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Just played it this guy didnt change shit its the same thing bassically he didnt add anything new how is he putting a beta for this
actualy he add how didi entres apartment if brigite druk & slep in room. if she druk & take showr, dont take shower with her & she druk in bed & didi entres difrentlee from old game. but none sex seens change so i wont be spending my few credits. acoridng to patron he is now relees chaptre 13 but not fuly like wat has hapen for the las few chatres were bonus seens are not relees same time as he makes the chatre availabel

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2019
actualy he add how didi entres apartment if brigite druk & slep in room. if she druk & take showr, dont take shower with her & she druk in bed & didi entres difrentlee from old game. but none sex seens change so i wont be spending my few credits. acoridng to patron he is now relees chaptre 13 but not fuly like wat has hapen for the las few chatres were bonus seens are not relees same time as he makes the chatre availabel
did he say when it might come release outside of beta?

phc

Jan 20, 2019
did he say when it might come release outside of beta?
no but i dont see him finishing before middel of janry at the erlyes becos of xmas & new year wich most peopel slow work & spen time with famlee so i dont think anything will be relees during holiday. it is more liklee late janry but this is just wat i think. he dint post any date on patron or timelin. it is simlar to chapre 11 wen he make it avalbel but no alysa bonus seen and no laure bonus seen & then relees each bonus seen weeks latre or same like chapre 12 wen it is avalbel but not all stripers and then suki & submisif striper relees later on & brigit bonus seen in alee latre allso. he call tis beta chaptre 13 but it is same like wen he relees chatre 12 & 11 in slow fayze but thos wer not called beta

Last edited:

tim mit

Mar 26, 2020
The beta is mostly the stuff that was already available, but he claims it is only 1/3 of the chapter 13 he is going to put out

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Which is Bridgette's bonus in chapter 13? Something already present in old release?
it not avalabel yet & nether is threesum so dot no but cumpair in old game with new cahter brigit bonus seem be 2 & 3 cum seqwens wen brigit taks shower agan after player cums. i think in old game it is postif anal with brigit or throt fuck brigit in bed. i think in old game it allso brigit will want player to cum in pussy. in old game i think brigit also waks up player to have sex again or mabe im confusng it with laure seen in chaptre 10.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
it not avalabel yet & nether is threesum so dot no but cumpair in old game with new cahter brigit bonus seem be 2 & 3 cum seqwens wen brigit taks shower agan after player cums. i think in old game it is postif anal with brigit or throt fuck brigit in bed. i think in old game it allso brigit will want player to cum in pussy. in old game i think brigit also waks up player to have sex again or mabe im confusng it with laure seen in chaptre 10.
The threesome part is on the site, he just hasn't granted access to it. You can get to the images. It looks like there is also a bonus where you can go clean up by yourself in the bathroom and take some boner pills to go another round with Bridgette.

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
I'm trying to unlock some of the achievements in chapter 13. I have a few questions.
  • Has anyone figured out how to give Bridgette an orgasm in the missionary position?
  • Can you get orgasm achievement 3 (reverse cowgirl) and orgasm achievement 6 (cowgirl) without cumming in Bridgette?
  • Can you talk Bridgette into having anal sex? In my saves she keep declining and eventually gets angry.

Jul 10, 2019
I'm trying to unlock some of the achievements in chapter 13. I have a few questions.
  • Has anyone figured out how to give Bridgette an orgasm in the missionary position?
  • Can you get orgasm achievement 3 (reverse cowgirl) and orgasm achievement 6 (cowgirl) without cumming in Bridgette?
  • Can you talk Bridgette into having anal sex? In my saves she keep declining and eventually gets angry.
it is in beta rn the extra scenes are locked

phc

Jan 20, 2019
The last game in this series I played was a Date With Bridgette Part 4. Is there anything new since then?
new seens in older game lik if compare with acadme #1 wich is chatre 1 & chatre 2 in new game ex spy on holly taking nakd picures of hersef & jody give bj in office, and anny give hj in car but u ned to pay with credits for these new seens

depens on how u see but after old acadme #4 wen date with brigite begins, in new vrsion, u have opshun to not go out with brigite wich meens spending going to same places from date with brigite like bar, movie, viewpoint, club, & stipbar but meeting lola, alisa, lora, barmade with big tits, some new strippers, & didi wich is all new & all pay with credits. with new vrsion with brigite not much change for sex but some new story pictures.

Jul 10, 2019
mension he dint do anyting during holidays & just started again so hopfuly chaptre 13 will be finshed entirly middel of janry. also mension he wat to add mor new seens & story in brigite apatment but mabe in futre but not now sins he want to compleet chaptre 13 be4 janry ends so can start captre 14
Hopefully, he will complete it before the end of the month lol. As of right now the beta doesnt appear to have much new content to be honest

phc

Jan 20, 2019
When he is done with chapter 13 he shouldn't take much longer for chapter 14 because on his website it says it is complete.
i wudnt count on it since all previus cahptrer wer done alredy as acadme#1, acadme#2, acadme#3, acadme#4, and date with brigite #1 to #4 xsept for new score point bar metre & from 1 month relees for new chaptre with new seens it is now 2 months relees with new seens for captre. in patron post he also mension that friday will be 3 chaptres & not 2 lik other erly chaptres so mabe i tink moning, afternun, evning. sumone ask if need to date brigite to play chatre #14 & he anser that no, u onlee need to not get fired by govenor goodheed at end of chatre8.

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
Would be good if you could buy the credits through the website instead of through patreon all the time...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes