4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
it's not released, so he could still change it, but who cares about paywalls, how does it take him over a month to just port his old stuff to the new site?
Its just an excuse at this point for dsp. Once they started releasing chapters into parts which is stupid since chapters were already split chapters from the original parts. I think they realize that they are almost caught up now so they are going to have to start releasing the new content and is probably going to milk chapters 14-16 throughout 2024.

Jul 10, 2019
Its just an excuse at this point for dsp. Once they started releasing chapters into parts which is stupid since chapters were already split chapters from the original parts. I think they realize that they are almost caught up now so they are going to have to start releasing the new content and is probably going to milk chapters 14-16 throughout 2024.
Yeah I have a feeling this is going to be the case aswell he is litterally milking his patreon for the money. If he wants money rather than milking why not make something new? new game maybe make it on renpy or something

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Yeah I have a feeling this is going to be the case aswell he is litterally milking his patreon for the money. If he wants money rather than milking why not make something new? new game maybe make it on renpy or something
he is too bad at coding for renpy and would need another person for that = more milking :D

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Yeaahh like that's ever going to happened, i mean look at what that dev done now. His putting "micro transaction" the atm machine thing, to milk more money. I can't imagine how many "dlc" if he make a game on diffrent software. Look i'm not hating the dev, i love the artstyle, the gameplay (which kinda tedious but i still enjoy it), i just don't like he/she run his/her business.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
ch 11 how to get laura bonus?
in solo u need to not go upstars with alycya and speak with laura to get 5 bars. to do tis, u need to ignore alycya wenever u get chance & dont kiss her.

in brigite, it is uaomtatic to talk laura but u need to make laura to get 5 bars. wen u get to 5 bars, she will leave & then wen brigite comes u need to end the date & there are many ways to do this.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
good pix but hope it isntr in game but he show very long ago that brigite will have sex with not poplar caractere on patron. in pic he show governr goodheed and brigite walking together hapy.

Last edited:

phc

Jan 20, 2019
nah aint no way he gonna paywall the old scenes wtf is this scam like bro making bank off this already
hes don that in past with very litel change like holy sex seen in stoke room, amy seen in photo shot, any in house, jody in gym.

i sirprice he make bar made with big tits in hotel room seen for free.

aacbhfcabcacabhb

Feb 24, 2018
Yeah if you played the original version of this part its pretty much the same. I am pretty sure the bonus scenes are scenes that were available already in the previous versions I could be wrong. It still the beta version I don't understand why the full version isn't out it seems like all the scenes are there unless he is adding more. If new stuff isn't added then he is for sure just milking this until next year but I am excited because we are finally getting new content soon with chapter 14 hopefully in January but I won't hold my breath though.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
tanks. just tryd it.

Yeah if you played the original version of this part its pretty much the same. I am pretty sure the bonus scenes are scenes that were available already in the previous versions I could be wrong. It still the beta version I don't understand why the full version isn't out it seems like all the scenes are there unless he is adding more. If new stuff isn't added then he is for sure just milking this until next year but I am excited because we are finally getting new content soon with chapter 14 hopefully in January but I won't hold my breath though.
i notis some new things but not sex only didi convosation if brigite is drunk is new & not in old date with brigite game 4.

if he relees soon wich i think he will be4 xmas to make his patreons hapy, i gues he will relees it again in steps so chaptre 13 probably fuly finish sumtime in janry 2024. not shur why it take so long because it looks like sex seens still same & only non sex seens added wich is alredy finish from old game #4.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
how did you get it to work? when i try to access it it says unavailible
clik on the botom wat u want so if u want brigite drunk, click the item were brigite drunk and if u want it so it continu from were didi and brigite were at pink pussy, clik that. wen u clik u wont see any change but it sets valu and then u clik the 1 of 3 bold start choce on the botom so if u want brigite in normal close, clik that start choce if u want brigite in pink stripper close, click the midel start choce and if u want brigite streek/naked, clk on that start choce

Jul 10, 2019
clik on the botom wat u want so if u want brigite drunk, click the item were brigite drunk and if u want it so it continu from were didi and brigite were at pink pussy, clik that. wen u clik u wont see any change but it sets valu and then u clik the 1 of 3 bold start choce on the botom so if u want brigite in normal close, clik that start choce if u want brigite in pink stripper close, click the midel start choce and if u want brigite streek/naked, clk on that start choce
Just played it this guy didnt change shit its the same thing bassically he didnt add anything new how is he putting a beta for this

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes