4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
the scoring is fixed because you get the point again from asking her to sit down middle option.

I can get 4 easy now. I must of doing something wrong still.
Check out the walkthrough of part 3 on page 5! The important points are:

• Hello Laura, please take a seat.
  • Well I guess I can be a jerk.
  • I do like you Laura, but I'm with Bridgette
  • How about we talk about it over a drink?
  • Yeah and I like you deep down.
  • I think we can be friends don't you?

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
the scoring is fixed because you get the point again from asking her to sit down middle option.

I can get 4 easy now. I must of doing something wrong still.
The solo path is:
Please take your time (+1)
I can be a jerk (+1)
What does that mean? (+0)
I don't know where you are coming from (+0)
You really don't like me, do you Laura? (+0)
You are mistaken. I do like you. (+1)
How about we talk about it over a drink? (+1)
You don't know me well enough to say that! (+0)
You don't even know how much I like you. (+2)
Okay, that sounds fair.(+0)
I think we can be friends, don't you? (+1)

That gives you +5 after starting at -2

Reactions: master110

master110

Jun 5, 2017
The solo path is:
Please take your time (+1)
I can be a jerk (+1)
What does that mean? (+0)
I don't know where you are coming from (+0)
You really don't like me, do you Laura? (+0)
You are mistaken. I do like you. (+1)
How about we talk about it over a drink? (+1)
You don't know me well enough to say that! (+0)
You don't even know how much I like you. (+2)
Okay, that sounds fair.(+0)
I think we can be friends, don't you? (+1)

That gives you +5 after starting at -2
Thanks

master110

Jun 5, 2017
It's easy actually when you are in game just press f12 on your keyboard, click on the storage bar, look for cookie there should be dsp website inside the cookie, click it. It pretty much have all the information, just remember some of the information are not fully loaded until it meet requirements, so just make sure keep scrolling down on that tab, you can change it, the only downside that you can't unlock pay stuff (at least I don't know how), you can get the achievement for it but not the scene.

If people are struggling to get score/rel point on certain person just cheat. Unless this game have back system, it will be a headache and not worth the time just to get that scene.
Thanks that works so well.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Check out the walkthrough of part 3 on page 5! The important points are:

• Hello Laura, please take a seat.
  • Well I guess I can be a jerk.
  • I do like you Laura, but I'm with Bridgette
  • How about we talk about it over a drink?
  • Yeah and I like you deep down.
  • I think we can be friends don't you?
tat ends laura meeting with 4 and not 5 for me.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
It's free to play on the website, you just have to pay for most of the sex scenes now.

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a walkthough avaliable for each chapter? Back when we were able to download the game, I could easily change a choice I made if it was wrong, but since it is on the site, you can't do that

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Question does caitlyn have any scene except the bj scene from bathroom stall? If there is how do i get it if anyone know. And also can anyone mention dsp that their website save system are broken af, a lot of bug or broken save on older chapter ex chapter 8 where you physically cannot get principal bonus scene no matter what (i tried playing it from chapter 1 again), chapter 9 going to 10 is also broken you cannot get bridggete date route, it always put you on solo route no matter what. Just because a simple scoring issue it messed up whole system way to go..

Last edited:

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
Question does caitlyn have any scene except the bj scene from bathroom stall? If there is how do i get it if anyone know. And also can anyone mention dsp that their website save system are broken af, a lot of bug or broken save on older chapter ex chapter 8 where you physically cannot get principal bonus scene no matter what (i tried playing it from chapter 1 again), chapter 9 going to 10 is also broken you cannot get bridggete date route, it always put you on solo route no matter what. Just because a simple scoring issue it messed up whole system way to go..
In the solo route, if you go to the bar after she leaves with Sebastian, you can go to the park and watch them have sex. Apart from the bathroom scene at the club, there's no sex scenes with you and her.

Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
What a shame for this game and dsp, if he went the normal dev route in the renpy or even stayed in html like the old times, im sure he would have gotten much more support on patreon

Reactions: livingdeppressedp
Jul 10, 2019
What a shame for this game and dsp, if he went the normal dev route in the renpy or even stayed in html like the old times, im sure he would have gotten much more support on patreon
Hes trying to lock down his game so that no one can crack it pretty much since renpy games need to be downloaded so someone can easily share the file. Chaotic provided downloads of his games on his website on the free and paid site. DSP cant even do that smh.

Reactions: Luckyy7

Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
Hes trying to lock down his game so that no one can crack it pretty much since renpy games need to be downloaded so someone can easily share the file. Chaotic provided downloads of his games on his website on the free and paid site. DSP cant even do that smh.
Yeah but he is limiting his exposure with that, many games and devs exploded first on this site and it seems that Dsp cant get that through his head. I personally found almost all the games i support on this site, and I’m sure that I’m not the only one.He thinks this site is for pirated content only, when in reality good number of people here supports games that they like.

Reactions: Lolapodu and sovala

benshamrock

Aug 6, 2016
Can someone post what the latest news was about.. Based on the small amount we can see, September was not a good month for DSP.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes