4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

phc

Jan 20, 2019
Wow that actually really sucks lol. Now I really think dsp is gonna use this as an excuse for why this next chapter is going to take an extra month to release now.
he taks mor tan a month if enterly new content. i rember wen orignal date with brigite was relees time betwen part 3 & part 4 was few months i tink it wass half year & date wit brigite part 4 was big but newer cahpters are biger.

osmarhf90

Dec 10, 2017
Lazy fucker waited a month and a half only to announce an interview mini game, create a poll a says the top 3 will appear in next chapter. Poll will last a month, then the time to add these characters... Easily 3 months between chapters.

The worst are all the people commenting and supporting him, must be the same followers from ICSTOR.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
i cant seem to get max bars for all interview girls without cheeting only can nadia. not sur if it is nesesary. anyone get more ten 3 bars with girls exsept nadia?

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Does it even matter if you got Max score or anything? I don't think it does, but correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not really going to waste time for a filler episode.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes