4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 10, 2019
can someone make a walkthrough on how to get the various bonuses. Also there's an error screen when Maria comes into the office with the lingerie 1725323933398.png
While waiting for the new chapter I spent some time with renpy again, up until chapter 4. Only did a quick run and it seems to work. Let me know if you find any errors.

Jul 10, 2019
While waiting for the new chapter I spent some time with renpy again, up until chapter 4. Only did a quick run and it seems to work. Let me know if you find any errors.

also which code means what again i forgot?

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Interesting port, but how does it work without showing each girl's mood on the left or the clock when various events are tied to score and time of day? Also, is there any way to make it not proceed through dialogue-less scenes so rapidly? The lack of looping animation also detracts. Being able to save anywhere is a welcomed QoL improvement over the HTML original format, but it seems like there is too much lost in the conversion.

Reactions: 3DD1399

Alzaro

May 10, 2022
The variables for mood, clock etc. are there in the background and are being used. I just lack the renpy knowledge and time to make it pretty.
As I said before, if anyone with renpy skills wants to pick up my work, I'd be happy to help and provide anything needed.
I think you're doing a great job. Hope to see the next chapters

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
It says the blue pill box scene is unavailable with bridgette and didi after you had a threesome with them.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes