4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
I didnt check the game since dsp made his website, so how does it work do some of the previos scenes that were behind paywall get free once the new chapter comes out, or it’s always behind pay wall ?

osmarhf90

Dec 10, 2017
I didnt check the game since dsp made his website, so how does it work do some of the previos scenes that were behind paywall get free once the new chapter comes out, or it’s always behind pay wall ?
Always behind paywall sadly.

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
Anybody willing to share the walkthrough DSP has created?

Really can't be bothered to go through each chapter multiple and guess what needs to be done to unlick scenes and achievements...

Reactions: 3DD1399

oste22

May 31, 2017
How much credits would one need to play all the scenes from the first chapter to the last chapter ? And if you unlock the scene once will it stay unlocked and you can replay it or not ?

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
How much credits would one need to play all the scenes from the first chapter to the last chapter ? And if you unlock the scene once will it stay unlocked and you can replay it or not ?
Yes they stay open don't know how many credits u use throughout the series though

oste22

May 31, 2017
Yes they stay open don't know how many credits u use throughout the series though
So we could borrow the account of someone who already played all of the scenes to play the game, or potentialy we could get a group of people to make one account to play the game so that way it would be more bareable cost wise.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
So we could borrow the account of someone who already played all of the scenes to play the game, or potentialy we could get a group of people to make one account to play the game so that way it would be more bareable cost wise.
Yes, account sharing should be no problem, but the only way to get credits is patreon, so only a specific amount each month

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
I've made an overview of all the the bonus scenes on page 47.
All scenes combined cost around 4435 credits.

For anyone interested, I've made an overview of all the bonus scenes plus the introduction.
All scenes combined cost 4435 credits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: jlllllllll
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes