VN Ren'Py Completed A Date With Emily [Final] [RobertDeadth]

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Oh, I could write an entire essay on how so many of the tags on F95 are thinly veiled, colourful euphemisms for rape and what that says about the audiences of such games. But I get hate mail when I do that, so I won't :)
Just do it, I, for one would like to read it and I think it would be quite enjoyable. :)
As for getting hate mail and facepalms from feeble-minded bottom dwellers... well that's a worthy achievement in my book and something to feel proud about.

This is the internet, I like to embrace my cynical asshole persona when dealing with the riff-raff.
Not everybody has to like you and it feels good to vent out and find a couple of likely-minded individuals you can have a meaningful conversation with. Guess it's worth getting some hate mail and facepalm to achieve that.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Saw this while checking out Tune in to the Show and decided to give this a try first, and I'm so glad I did. It's such a great little story and I had a good time with it. If the quality of this little gem translates to TittS then I'm sure, I'll have a great time with that one too. I also wouldn't mind seeing a little follow up from Emily and this MC from time to time. I'm not usually one for Christmas specials and such but I would love to see a few little stories of the couple in this. Them going on another date here, or a vacation there, having a wedding, and maybe even starting a family. Of course, if it just stays here that would be fine too, this was a satisfying ending. I just fell in love with Emily and the MC's relationship.

Sorry for the rambling, :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes