3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Great premise, great girls, decent enough dialogue but, some pronoun issues here and there, like it was translated from Japanese to English with AI. I'm just struggling to see where this is all going given the games name and the fact that you can already escape the spa. I would hope the dev plans to expand the choices in a way that allows the player to do stuff with all of the girls one way or another.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
College girl nudity is optional depending on your choices.

Old man nudity is mandatory.
Expanding on this notion... Is it not in pretty poor taste and poor general build up of the erotica to expose 3 strangers penises in front of the girls almost immediately? All while they seemingly show no reaction as if seeing 3 penises Infront of them is an everyday occurrence. The player also has no choice in this matter as red_faced mentioned and all this before they have seen the professors penis or have shown any lustful interest in him. This really downplays their supposed innocence as young girls and is ultimately a disservice to the erotica and story. So many missed opportunities and fun/sexy character based moments all because of this seemingly random occurrence which as i already said the dev doesn't even seem to acknowledge in the dialogue... :unsure:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the share. Wouldn't mind this to be kinetic since the choices are silly and just end the game prematurely. Still, this is something different and I'd like to see more of it

Reactions: StarHam

ReallySlowGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
ReallySlowGuy

Thank you!

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the game, and that I found it humorous, entertaining and clever.

You have cracked the secret path and made basically the perfect "start small and get something done!" type of release that I always suggest to new devs.
  • An actual storyline that is internally consistent, even if short and a bit implausible. I'm more than ready to suspend disbelief if it means i get to see a class full of perky engorged nipples.
  • AA2 (HS2?) graphics using existing environments - allows relatively fast images creation.
  • Effective use of basic Renpy engine functions but also taking the time to customise enough to make it feel non-sterile.
  • Near perfect grammar and spelling, and amusingly formal dialogue given the somewhat contrived circumstances.
  • A solid story with clear choices that genuinely affect the outcome.
  • Not afraid to have "failure" and "complete but no good ending" paths.
  • A reasonably hard to find "good ending" (thumbs down to those who posted spoilers!)
I hope you enjoyed the process, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

Edit:
Code:
m1 "It was thanks to %(m)s san if I found the strength and courage to give my best in school and in life"
This line should not use "-san" to refer to teacher. "-sensei" is the correct word.
Also, "if I found" should be "that I found. (y)
Thank you for the review :) and also thank you for the tips, I'll try to be more precise with the suffixes in the next update :)

• Love
Reactions: osanaiko

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
I did one play-thru, and, while I found the girls and teacher
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, I was a bit disappointed as I did not find any sex scenes. I looked in the image directory and realized I missed finding them. I just read all of the posts here in the thread and will replay using the hints.
Congratulations on your first game.:D I hope to see more from you.
I have added this to my watch list.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
sorry never played light of my life. so no im no hypocrite! i just like to give devs a chance to be creative with their art! its this devs first game so im cutting him some slack! the character models are actully really nice and the faces arent hideous theyre just different! if you want hideous go check out some of those old 3d milf comics on other shadier websites! they were not hot in my opinion at all!
Amen, brother. I like to give them a chance, too. And everyone jumped on this dude like flies on shit with immediacy! Not cool! Like I said, the women in this game in comparison to ALL the women in Light of My Life, as far as ugliness goes, are flat out supermodels! The women's tits in that game are even disgusting. While these girls have pretty nice knockers, as well. Also, I agree that I appreciate a different look than the standard "Being A DIK" look, too, sometimes, you know?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I can't stand by and allow such egregious slander of Light of My Life to pass unchallenged. It's one of my favorite games and one of the few that I support financially. Yes, the characters are clearly and intentionally designed as "stylized" representations but I think you are being unreasonably harsh, especially if you are suggesting that the girls in this game are significantly different. I'm very happy that the next release of LoML is coming soon (tomorrow for patrons!).

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Amen, brother. I like to give them a chance, too. And everyone jumped on this dude like flies on shit with immediacy! Not cool! Like I said, the women in this game in comparison to ALL the women in Light of My Life, as far as ugliness goes, are flat out supermodels! The women's tits in that game are even disgusting. While these girls have pretty nice knockers, as well. Also, I agree that I appreciate a different look than the standard "Being A DIK" look, too, sometimes, you know?
as a writer/ storyteller myself i like to give new devs a chance to tell their story and while i like the usual cookie cutter look of character models from games like "being a DIK" and the like, new things and art styles are welcome as well! it wasnt cool to immediately give the dev a bunch of crap for his character models not being "perfect" on his first go! i cant do renders for shit so im not gonna knock someone else that can do it better than i can!

I can't stand by and allow such egregious slander of Light of My Life to pass unchallenged. It's one of my favorite games and one of the few that I support financially. Yes, the characters are clearly and intentionally designed as "stylized" representations but I think you are being unreasonably harsh, especially if you are suggesting that the girls in this game are significantly different. I'm very happy that the next release of LoML is coming soon (tomorrow for patrons!).
sorry about that. i didnt mean to come across as slandering the game you like, but ive honestly never played it! seen it on here a bit but never checked it out. any comments about that game were just personal feeling toward the art style one doesnt care for. if you enjoy that game... awesome! we all enjoy different things and this thread is no stranger to that! some people like this one and others dont care for it! to each his own! its all personal preference! once again sorry if anything was stated that you felt was slanderous but im sure its all in jest or just ones own personal opinion!

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
My comment was also at least 60% "in jest". Using egregious in a sentence was a lot of fun. And I was mainly responding to the other commenter who was a lot more "opinionated" that your post.

I agree with what you say about the very poor form shown by those who criticize developers so harshly. It's an enormous amount of volunteer labor to make a game (literally 1000s of hours) and the vast majority of devs are not getting any sort of reasonable financial reward. Only those who have no idea of the effort required would so flippantly trash-talk a developer's genuine efforts.

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
as a writer/ storyteller myself i like to give new devs a chance to tell their story and while i like the usual cookie cutter look of character models from games like "being a DIK" and the like, new things and art styles are welcome as well! it wasnt cool to immediately give the dev a bunch of crap for his character models not being "perfect" on his first go! i cant do renders for shit so im not gonna knock someone else that can do it better than i can!

sorry about that. i didnt mean to come across as slandering the game you like, but ive honestly never played it! seen it on here a bit but never checked it out. any comments about that game were just personal feeling toward the art style one doesnt care for. if you enjoy that game... awesome! we all enjoy different things and this thread is no stranger to that! some people like this one and others dont care for it! to each his own! its all personal preference! once again sorry if anything was stated that you felt was slanderous but im sure its all in jest or just ones own personal opinion!
I haven't even played this game yet. I was only defending this game's dev by using Light of My Life as a comparison since everyone was jumping his ass by joining in on the "ugliness" bandwagon. The girls in that other game look like they crawled out of someone's ass. And the dev(s) even say(s) on the home page that if you criticize their looks they'll delete your post. So they KNOW the women are butt ugly. That's all. No harm done, bro.

P.S. Now, that being said. I have NEVER trash-talked the women in Light of My Life, and my defending this dev by using that game in comparison turned it into that. And for that, my apology. But to make a point, it had to be done. I will never speak negatively of the women in that game again, because many of these devs put in hard work to create their games for very little return, and the game itself (Light of My Life), although it lacks seriously in the types of content I prefer, still has a decent story. Hours into it, it finally crashed and started acting weird on me, so I uninstalled it, but up to that point, it was fairly interesting for a while, although, eventually, it dragged on ferociously and got to be rather tiring, mundane, and frankly, outright boring by the time I gave up on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptValor

alphalpa

Sep 3, 2020
No one else questioning why the teacher, principal, and several of the girls look like they came from The Headmaster? No? Am I the only one that sees it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: osanaiko

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
No one else questioning why the teacher, principal, and several of the girls look like they came from The Headmaster? No? Am I the only one that sees it?
They don't look particularly like the Headmaster characters. At most, they look like characters from many other games that use HS characters. HS tends to have a narrower range of possible appearances than a more full-featured 3d rendering engine like Daz. That said, the girls in this look pretty distinct from the vast majority of other HS games, which is why some people were complaining about them above. Male HS characters have drastically fewer options, and people care less about what the male characters look like, so most devs who use HS use some of the same basic defaults.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes