3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
I don't think disk space is the issue here, more likely it's a bandwidth issue. There's quite a big audience for compressed downloads.
Umm, yeah, . . . Bandwidth is really an issue. This is only the 1st update and file size is aleady 1.43G. It's only going to get bigger with new updates so we might as well start compressing it now. Disk space also becomes an issue when you're playing multiple games while waiting for the next updates. If you're following about 20 to 25 games while waiting for updates that may take anywhere from 2 weeks to a year, disk space becomes a problem real fast.

Reactions: MalLiz and Jorund

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Umm, yeah, . . . Bandwidth is really an issue. This is only the 1st update and file size is aleady 1.43G. It's only going to get bigger with new updates so we might as well start compressing it now. Disk space also becomes an issue when you're playing multiple games while waiting for the next updates. If you're following about 20 to 25 games while waiting for updates that may take anywhere from 2 weeks to a year, disk space becomes a problem real fast.
Diskspace is my biggest issue, i keep these games on a thumbdrive, 256GB ... and it's always full.
I really appreciate the faster downloads too though... was also a bigger issue in the past with more restictive download limits on some sites (like 2GB limit on Mega a while ago iirc), but most limits are much higher by now.

Reactions: Macfinn99

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Just had a look on amazon. It's like $50 to $60 USD for a 1 TB external SSD. It's hard to believe that storage space is at such a premium. 1TB thumb drives are even cheaper...

Bandwidth issues are a personal problem, it's not the game that's too much it's your rate of consumption that's too much.

Cryptist

Aug 20, 2020
Just had a look on amazon. It's like $50 to $60 USD for a 1 TB external SSD. It's hard to believe that storage space is at such a premium. 1TB thumb drives are even cheaper...

Bandwidth issues are a personal problem, it's not the game that's too much it's your rate of consumption that's too much.
A lot of the games save to the PC, even if the games are on the external storage drive. I often dump games off my 4T external drive to free up disk space. That doesn't free up the "save" file storage, unless I dig through the Renpy saves, for example.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

You are looking for justification for something that has nothing to do with you, and giving opinions nobody wants are needs.

The site has its own team of compressors and dedicated request threads. The why matters not.

"Minimum size: 750MB (Games below that threshold will be ignored)"

Although I have seen them do much smaller at times. It is there time and effort, and there decision on if it is worth it or not. We all have are own circumstances, and enough people see it as an issue that we have "game compressor" as a literal position on this site.

Now the place he is wrong is that you are supposed to make request in the request thread not the game thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-3-0.176210/

kojos3000

Oct 24, 2019
Great, but because it's honey select, would be better if it had actual animations beside the slideshow-animations.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I did not think this was going to get an update.

The variety in options were nice but I did not think it was really needed. At release it really only had one good option.

Reactions: RoughlySpecific

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
You are looking for justification for something that has nothing to do with you, and giving opinions nobody wants are needs.

The site has its own team of compressors and dedicated request threads. The why matters not.

"Minimum size: 750MB (Games below that threshold will be ignored)"

Although I have seen them do much smaller at times. It is there time and effort, and there decision on if it is worth it or not. We all have are own circumstances, and enough people see it as an issue that we have "game compressor" as a literal position on this site.

Now the place he is wrong is that you are supposed to make request in the request thread not the game thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-3-0.176210/

Why didn't you mention that sooner? You too broke to afford a thumb drive or SSD and lash out at me? Mebbe you should keep calm and keep lurking.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Why didn't you mention that sooner? You too broke to afford a thumb drive or SSD and lash out at me? Mebbe you should keep calm and keep lurking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now about the game I skimmed through it, and saw the aforementioned scene with the 3 naked old men. Think of it this way if your "hot young" teacher brought you to a spa and you saw 3 old naked women. Most likely the only thing you would feel is discomfort and disgust. Now after you teacher gets naked. Boom shy blushing teenager. Although in this scenario you would probably still feel discomfort as you are surrounded by a bunch of other teenage boys, and lets just end that analogy. That's my thoughts on the scene.

artofwar

Mar 17, 2020
Hot damn them's some ugly ass bitches. They really missed the ugly stick and got beat by the whole damn forest.

Do you think any of them Nose?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Hot damn them's some ugly ass bitches. They really missed the ugly stick and got beat by the whole damn forest.

Do you think any of them Nose?
So, did you just wake up? Or have you read any of this game's thread at all? This whole damn thing has been an argument about those girls. And most of us say, "Leave 'em the hell alone! If you don't like the way they look, go somewhere else."

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes