3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Personally I have to say the wide array of dead ends feel like a waste of time. Maybe some of them will be cultivated later on, but IMO the ones that will just lead to nothing should just be cut, there's no point in having "choices" where a choice just leads to nothing, it just wastes everyone's time. Like why spend time developing routes that no one wants to see anyway?

Also there's currently only one route that leads to sex, right?

I dunno if someone already posted it, but if anyone's wondering this is the route as I found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Personally I have to say the wide array of dead ends feel like a waste of time. Maybe some of them will be cultivated later on, but IMO the ones that will just lead to nothing should just be cut, there's no point in having "choices" where a choice just leads to nothing, it just wastes everyone's time. Like why spend time developing routes that no one wants to see anyway?

Also there's currently only one route that leads to sex, right?

I dunno if someone already posted it, but if anyone's wondering this is the route as I found it:
See I like the dead ends because it feels more genuine.
I'll be honest, I didn't even get to the sex part without your help. Makes it that much better.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Girls look slightly silly but cute. They all seem to have fully mature bodies but he has a dick the size of a child's arm.
I'm going to check this out.

Is the next game going to be the day after with all the girls in wheel chairs begging for more.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

TomatoBuffalo

Sep 15, 2020
Girls look slightly silly but cute. They all seem to have fully mature bodies but he has a dick the size of a child's arm.
I'm going to check this out.

Is the next game going to be the day after with all the girls in wheel chairs begging for more.
I am loving how stacked the girls are in this game. I like em short but stacked, which you don't find too often.

Reactions: Trashgiant12

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
LOL, the women in Light of my Life are definitely not "objectively beautiful" by any stretch. That being said, that game has some extremely sexy and fun interactions compared to a lot of the "hot Daz" women games here. I judge a games sexiness by whether it can give me a boner just by playing with my pants on and both hands on the desk. LomL is one of those games.

Just goes to show how good a sexy story and good presentation can trump "good looks". Heh, that sentence could also be modified somewhat to apply to real life women as well.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
I'm specifically not a fan of the garden gnome, the rest of that game is great.

Having played this game I can say it's pretty fun and the girls are pretty cute. I really like the humor of the game and I hope the author doesn't stop here.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ADayAtTheSpa-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes