Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Day at the Spa [v0.85] [ReallySlowGuy] - Compressed

Win/Linux [165 MB]
- - - -

Mac [160 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
Says 'continuation of the story' but this version appears to end where the last one did. Any ideas?

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
v0.85
-Over 160 New renders
-Added Videos
-Continuation of the Story

Just this?? All the Time and wer just get this little update? Worst part it stops exactly where it stoped before. Wtf is wrong with you? Iam out. Good Luck with this. Maybe in 20 Years it has 300 renders xD

Reactions: Oberlix

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A day at the spa v0.85.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
once again a joke, this so-called new part, there is nothing new if I continue playing on my memory

Lindien

Aug 18, 2021
v0.85
-Over 160 New renders
-Added Videos
-Continuation of the Story

Just this?? All the Time and wer just get this little update? Worst part it stops exactly where it stoped before. Wtf is wrong with you? Iam out. Good Luck with this. Maybe in 20 Years it has 300 renders xD
The guy is called "ReallySlowGuy" for a reason

• Haha
Reactions: notBatman747

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ADayAtTheSpa-0.85
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I didn't find the new content either when loading my last save, so a big thank you to those who said to go back to the Choice. For those who haven't found it, this update is not a story continuation but a completion of an alternate path.

The thing I liked best about it is that there are now real animations for the H scenes. Hopefully the developer will go back and remake the previous scenes with animations as well.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The Engrish is so bad, it is kinda good. Also, I don't have to feel bad about watching young girls getting railed, as they are not human(faces and vaginas look like they are completely alien), so their age is really indeterminable.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
The Engrish is so bad, it is kinda good. Also, I don't have to feel bad about watching young girls getting railed, as they are not human(faces and vaginas look like they are completely alien), so their age is really indeterminable.
Best thing about them is their nipples/areolas and butts

Reactions: ArhraCole
3.80 star(s) 11 Votes