5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
this game is right up my alley in terms of graphics and kinks but unfortunately not available on Mac yet, hopefully in the next update!

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
this game is right up my alley in terms of graphics and kinks but unfortunately not available on Mac yet, hopefully in the next update!
I will try and make the Android\MAC\iOS ports in a mini-update before the next bigger update. First I need to make the WIN version as stable as possible, so I need to fix the errors people have reported towards me, then I will create the other ports.

I will try and get back to you here once it is done, if I can keep it in mind.

- CandySH

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
To unlock the scene with Fatima, I wrote some notes on Discord how to access it more easily, I will share it with you here, in case you'd like to give it a try.
I gave it a try. Apparently the chances are so low that it takes more than 5 min quick loading nonstop. Not worth the time, could be bugged for all that I know.

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I gave it a try. Apparently the chances are so low that it takes more than 5 min quick loading nonstop. Not worth the time, could be bugged for all that I know.
You are right!

I am aware of it and patching it right now to make it appear much more likely, until there is no more content.

- CandySH

Reactions: notgeilerdude

Vanillafudge

Mar 14, 2023
This is a great and brilliant game, and so rare in terms of what is offered! Please do not change this at the whim of a few whiners who shouldn't be bothering to comment on games they have no interest in after simply looking at tags. Other than Icarus and maybe one other I can think of, dickgirl/futa NTR is the rarest of breeds and fertile for plowing (so to speak)!

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
This is a great and brilliant game, and so rare in terms of what is offered! Please do not change this at the whim of a few whiners who shouldn't be bothering to comment on games they have no interest in after simply looking at tags. Other than Icarus and maybe one other I can think of, dickgirl/futa NTR is the rarest of breeds and fertile for plowing (so to speak)!
Hello Vanillafudge,

Thank you for your comment and opinion.
I'm not planning to change it, nor am I offended by anyone who leaves a non-positive comment. People have opinions, niches, likes, dislikes. Not everyone will like my game and that's completely natural and fine. They all have the right to let me or the community know about their opinion as well. People kept it super civil so far.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope you will stay around for future updates.

- CandySH

Reactions: UnluckyGuy1337

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
zero content ? i skipped a whole month in game and didn't get one scene
Hello.

Once you reach the part where you can move around the island, visiting places, there is one more adult scene that appears randomly. The main goal was to create the island in this update, so I can fill it with more content in future ones.

- CandySH

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have 2 questions about Fatima.

Is she a futa?
Will we get the oppurtunity for the MC to fall for her bimbo charms?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote