5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'm glad to see developers making this sort of thing. Personally I'd love to see some content that leans more on the Netorase side of things (MC is aware and consenting in the events) perhaps including some threesomes, cleanup, etc?
In all honesty, I didn't know it's called Netorase, when MC is aware. There will be possibility to just simply "allow" the futas to take care of your gf. Willingly. I'm not sure yet whether it should be an ending or just a possibility during the game, I'll think about it.

- CandySH

borninaflash

Dec 17, 2017
Here are some spelling things I found through my quick playthrough I felt I would bring up just for your info.

"noone" should be "no one"

1721791206189.png

Rather than "wouldn't" I think "don't" works better here. Also after "done here" you can replace that comma with a period so it isn't a single run on sentance.

1721791135803.png

Also, not sure if it is intentional for Glasses MC to show up here but it kinda made me confused why it showed up and took me out of the moment.

1721791263813.png

Reactions: CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Here are some spelling things I found through my quick playthrough I felt I would bring up just for your info.

"noone" should be "no one"

View attachment 3861331

Rather than "wouldn't" I think "don't" works better here. Also after "done here" you can replace that comma with a period so it isn't a single run on sentance.

View attachment 3861328

Also, not sure if it is intentional for Glasses MC to show up here but it kinda made me confused why it showed up and took me out of the moment.

View attachment 3861336
Thank you very much. I asked a very good friend of mine for proof-reading after I released the game, so spelling errors and general literacy mistakes will get corrected next patch.Thank you very much for pointing these out however, I'll be sure to correct. And yes, the sunglasses were noticed, I will fix the sprites.

Thank you very much for trying it out and giving me some constructive criticism, this is also what I was looking for.

- CandySH

Reactions: shymi

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

I would like to write a status update. I'm very new to this platform, so if there is a better place for this, please let me know and I'll be sure to move this post to another topic or thread.

Since more than a few people gave a try to my game and I've got positive feedbacks mostly, I immediately started to work on an update.

I just would like to give you a brief overlook of what to expect from this update.
- Continuation of the story
- Introduction of ALL the futanaris
- A daily system where you start with 100 energy each day, you need to use this to earn money
- Various options to interact with newly introduced characters
- More adult scenes (Futa on female, Male on female)

I've been going at it super hard, I literally took only one day break yesterday because I'm super pumped and excited about it.

I'm not sure I can post links here, but I created a discord channel, I want to create polls where you can vote about future content, share updates like this, maybe sneek peek of upcoming renders, etc. You can find it in the last devlog on itchio if you care.

Thanks for reading.

- CandySH

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I'm here for all of the above. Super pumped.
Can't see why you can't add the link to your discord in the first page and/or signature but ask a mod anyway.

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I'm here for all of the above. Super pumped.
Can't see why you can't add the link to your discord in the first page and/or signature but ask a mod anyway.
Glad to see you again!
I didn't try to add at all, I wasn't sure if it's against any site rules or something, it's kind of self-promotion in a way. I was just being careful. I'll read it if I can do or how I can do it, and I will add it where I can.

- CandySH

Reactions: returner

borninaflash

Dec 17, 2017
Glad to see you again!
I didn't try to add at all, I wasn't sure if it's against any site rules or something, it's kind of self-promotion in a way. I was just being careful. I'll read it if I can do or how I can do it, and I will add it where I can.

- CandySH

Per rule 6 you can 100% put it in your signature. https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2024-06-04.5589/

I am pretty sure it is fine to put it in the main post as well, but you would need to submit a ticket to request ownership of the thread as you are the developer. Pretty sure you can do that in the 'Tickets' tab at the top of the website. Just let them know you are the creator of the game and link the thread of the game. https://f95zone.to/tickets/categories/general-support.2/create

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hello everyone!

I released the first update of the game "A dept paid Chapter 1v01"
You can find it on itch.io, I hope someone can post it on F95zone (I'm not sure if I can also?) as well. Or update this post.

Hopefully you'll find it enjoyable. Just like last time, any type of feedback is highly appreciated.

- CandySH

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone!

You can find it on itch.io, I hope someone can post it on F95zone (I'm not sure if I can also?) as well. Or update this post.

Hopefully you'll find it enjoyable. Just like last time, any type of feedback is highly appreciated.

- CandySH
You have to request the developer tag for your game and then you can upload it here or something along those lines.

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Hello everyone!

- CandySH

-definitely a better font
-sex sound are too quiet (sucking, moaning). Gotta turn sound effects all the way up and even the headset/PC master volume, but the other sounds are really loud after doing so. Maybe it's possible to put it in the Voice Volume slider
-didn't manage to unlock the scene with Fatima on the toilet that I found in the game files
-clicking through the days is pretty meaningless right now without any scenes. But that's to be expected this early on. Looking forward to more content!

• Red Heart

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Hello everyone,

I would like to write a status update. I'm very new to this platform, so if there is a better place for this, please let me know and I'll be sure to move this post to another topic or thread.

Since more than a few people gave a try to my game and I've got positive feedbacks mostly, I immediately started to work on an update.

I just would like to give you a brief overlook of what to expect from this update.
- Continuation of the story
- Introduction of ALL the futanaris
- A daily system where you start with 100 energy each day, you need to use this to earn money
- Various options to interact with newly introduced characters
- More adult scenes (Futa on female, Male on female)

I've been going at it super hard, I literally took only one day break yesterday because I'm super pumped and excited about it.

I'm not sure I can post links here, but I created a discord channel, I want to create polls where you can vote about future content, share updates like this, maybe sneek peek of upcoming renders, etc. You can find it in the last devlog on itchio if you care.

Thanks for reading.

- CandySH
Have you imagined getting futa'd irl?

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Sounds like the NTR is avoidable, but only if you are willing to be bored out of your mind with no sex scenes at all. Yeah, gonna pass.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Going to be very negative here but man... the option to disable ntr is disabled? Meaning there is no non ntr content? And it also turned into a sandbox, a very empty repetetive sandbox. Not looking good this one.

Edit tried the sandbox for a bit longer there is nothing here just a single talk scene for each women that repeats, the fuck. one of them even throws an error at you.

Last edited:

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ADebtPaid-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Not going to play this. Ever see people complain about unrealistic male genitalia size? I cannot recall hearing anyone calling out the futa size which are bigger than many horses but it is a fantasy so I guess you can make it what you want without any modifications, but I will NOT play them.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I´ll be honest, not expected this type of game, good luck but probably won´t play too much. Grinding the same scenes all the time is a hard pass unfortunately.

I played that other game with same mechanics, The Futa Experiment, both games have good quality, I like futa and NTR, but when you see here for example, the groping scene 40 times the excitement of the event is gone.
But yeah as I said, good luck and hope it goes good for Dev.(y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote