5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Dickgirls dick girls
The italic was a quote from first post. If you don't know when you quote you quote the misspellings too.
But thank you regardless. I guess I should've gone the extra mile with: "dickgirls"

But I'm not native English so.. Excuse me for my literal transgressions.

Also you could've used a comma: Dickgirls, dick girls
That's how I would do it, or just have said, dickgirls is not one word, it's two.

Again, I'm not native English so, what do I know.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
The italic was a quote from first post. If you don't know when you quote you quote the misspellings too.
But thank you regardless. I guess I should've gone the extra mile with: "dickgirls"

But I'm not native English so.. Excuse me for my literal transgressions.

Also you could've used a comma: Dickgirls, dick girls
That's how I would do it, or just have said, dickgirls is not one word, it's two.

Again, I'm not native English so, what do I know.
You also apparently don't know how to read a room. He wasn't correcting your English; he was just engaging in his own wordplay.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Interesting premise? Could be. Sounds a bit like Futa Experiment but with monster girls.
I am willing to rate and sponsor this VN but only after a significant amount of content has been added to this. Right now it is neither a game nor a VN.
I hope the dev is consistent and completes this VN. Good Luck Dev.

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
This is actually fantastic.
Futa cuck with an appropriately huge cock, plus quality models and some animation thrown in.
Excellent work, especially considering its your first go at this.
Can't wait for more.

Reactions: CandySH and citrone

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hello Guys,

CandySH here.
You can't even imagine my excitement reading all these comments, thank you very much for everyone who took their time and tried my game out, even if it's a short one, still. I hope you won't mind if I answer to some of these comments.

"Gamewise I am bookmarking this for futa reasons, promise is good but some aspects worrying like the tongue on the green hair futa"- I see some comments about Nomed's tongue, I wanted to push to extremities with it to feel more inhuman-like. I can definietly tone it down in the future though, it shouldn't be too much of a work.

"futa on male or what, exactly? where are you going?" - I am considering this, the main reason futa on male wasn't mentioned yet, because I'm uncertain if I want to include it in this game. I like futa on male stuff but the focus here wanted to be the Futa NTR part. I'm listening and willing to change however, what do you guys think?

"Alright start, feels super rushed though. Also would be hotter if Nomad remained in demon form during the sex scenes." - I was working on it for about one and a half month, starting from absolutely zero, including learning the softwares to create the imagery and the coding as well. Maybe I should have waited longer, but I also didn't want to put too much time and effort into something that's not welcomed by the public. As for Nomed, she didn't remain in demon form because she will have a path you can choose, later on, there will be plenty of time to see her 'shine' there.

"" your girlfriend will get taken by other dickgirls "

Gf dickgirl????" - No, GF is a female. This is a typo\illiteracy mistake from my part, I'll correct it.

"Also is all the content with the futas ntr related or can the mc get in on that himself?" - You will have a clean path where there will MC x girlfriend scenes. If you meant Futa on Male stuff, I'm considering (see above).

" What's not okay is the font. Holy shit that hurts my eyes while reading." - I received feedbacks about this from others as well, I will find something more suitable and easy to read.

" yeah avoidable if you have no girlfriend....and have no fun in the game....i bet..."- It will be avoidable and have MC x girlfriend scenes.

" seeing as she doesn't remember it and it was made so it basically never happened, the supernatural part also ruined it for me." - I confirm that Nomed will be the only supernatural being in the game. All of the other girls you can see on the cover for example are 100% human.

" In this game going forward, is it possible to have the girlfriend only get taken by the dickgirls and not fuck her boyfriend? " - Yes it will be possible.

That's all for now I think. I don't know what is going on with the word dickgirl admittedly, I guess I shouldn't use that term? I didn't do it to annoy anyone, I'm sorry.

I read everything and I see those too who enjoyed it, it makes me very very happy and I'll definitely keep on going. Thank you very much.

-CandySH

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
Hello Guys,

CandySH here.
You can't even imagine my excitement reading all these comments, thank you very much for everyone who took their time and tried my game out, even if it's a short one, still. I hope you won't mind if I answer to some of these comments.

"Gamewise I am bookmarking this for futa reasons, promise is good but some aspects worrying like the tongue on the green hair futa"- I see some comments about Nomed's tongue, I wanted to push to extremities with it to feel more inhuman-like. I can definietly tone it down in the future though, it shouldn't be too much of a work.

"futa on male or what, exactly? where are you going?" - I am considering this, the main reason futa on male wasn't mentioned yet, because I'm uncertain if I want to include it in this game. I like futa on male stuff but the focus here wanted to be the Futa NTR part. I'm listening and willing to change however, what do you guys think?

"Alright start, feels super rushed though. Also would be hotter if Nomad remained in demon form during the sex scenes." - I was working on it for about one and a half month, starting from absolutely zero, including learning the softwares to create the imagery and the coding as well. Maybe I should have waited longer, but I also didn't want to put too much time and effort into something that's not welcomed by the public. As for Nomed, she didn't remain in demon form because she will have a path you can choose, later on, there will be plenty of time to see her 'shine' there.

Gf dickgirl????" - No, GF is a female. This is a typo\illiteracy mistake from my part, I'll correct it.

"Also is all the content with the futas ntr related or can the mc get in on that himself?" - You will have a clean path where there will MC x girlfriend scenes. If you meant Futa on Male stuff, I'm considering (see above).

" What's not okay is the font. Holy shit that hurts my eyes while reading." - I received feedbacks about this from others as well, I will find something more suitable and easy to read.

" yeah avoidable if you have no girlfriend....and have no fun in the game....i bet..."- It will be avoidable and have MC x girlfriend scenes.

" seeing as she doesn't remember it and it was made so it basically never happened, the supernatural part also ruined it for me." - I confirm that Nomed will be the only supernatural being in the game. All of the other girls you can see on the cover for example are 100% human.

" In this game going forward, is it possible to have the girlfriend only get taken by the dickgirls and not fuck her boyfriend? " - Yes it will be possible.

That's all for now I think. I don't know what is going on with the word dickgirl admittedly, I guess I shouldn't use that term? I didn't do it to annoy anyone, I'm sorry.

I read everything and I see those too who enjoyed it, it makes me very very happy and I'll definitely keep on going. Thank you very much.

-CandySH
It is good so far, just a little concern about thinking of including Futa on Male and vise versa - having it as a Optional choice would be nice as that is not something everyone likes. Anyhow, keep going i'm very curious what you gonna come up with, with the next Updates (y)

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
honestly i like the immediate mind-control >> sex thing
not every game needs to be slow burn and that scene makes you understand how hopeless the couple is

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
I like futa on male stuff but the focus here wanted to be the Futa NTR part. I'm listening and willing to change however, what do you guys think?
I don't see the point of futa x male in a game like this story-wise. The MC is supposed to get NTRed behind his back. But maybe it could be included as some form of bonus ending or whatever.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
Hello Guys,

CandySH here.

-CandySH
I see my question was asnwer in your collection. Very nice.
I'm not interested in male content in any form and if the girlfriend can be fucked by the futas and never fuck her boyfriend, then you may have found the only way to ever have me play a game with a male main character. XD
This also applies to the futa on male you are thinking about. Fully avoidable?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote