5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

onetwo92

Jul 18, 2021
Hello Guys,

CandySH here.
You can't even imagine my excitement reading all these comments, thank you very much for everyone who took their time and tried my game out, even if it's a short one, still. I hope you won't mind if I answer to some of these comments.

"Gamewise I am bookmarking this for futa reasons, promise is good but some aspects worrying like the tongue on the green hair futa"- I see some comments about Nomed's tongue, I wanted to push to extremities with it to feel more inhuman-like. I can definietly tone it down in the future though, it shouldn't be too much of a work.

"futa on male or what, exactly? where are you going?" - I am considering this, the main reason futa on male wasn't mentioned yet, because I'm uncertain if I want to include it in this game. I like futa on male stuff but the focus here wanted to be the Futa NTR part. I'm listening and willing to change however, what do you guys think?

"Alright start, feels super rushed though. Also would be hotter if Nomad remained in demon form during the sex scenes." - I was working on it for about one and a half month, starting from absolutely zero, including learning the softwares to create the imagery and the coding as well. Maybe I should have waited longer, but I also didn't want to put too much time and effort into something that's not welcomed by the public. As for Nomed, she didn't remain in demon form because she will have a path you can choose, later on, there will be plenty of time to see her 'shine' there.

"" your girlfriend will get taken by other dickgirls "

Gf dickgirl????" - No, GF is a female. This is a typo\illiteracy mistake from my part, I'll correct it.

"Also is all the content with the futas ntr related or can the mc get in on that himself?" - You will have a clean path where there will MC x girlfriend scenes. If you meant Futa on Male stuff, I'm considering (see above).

" What's not okay is the font. Holy shit that hurts my eyes while reading." - I received feedbacks about this from others as well, I will find something more suitable and easy to read.

" yeah avoidable if you have no girlfriend....and have no fun in the game....i bet..."- It will be avoidable and have MC x girlfriend scenes.

" seeing as she doesn't remember it and it was made so it basically never happened, the supernatural part also ruined it for me." - I confirm that Nomed will be the only supernatural being in the game. All of the other girls you can see on the cover for example are 100% human.

" In this game going forward, is it possible to have the girlfriend only get taken by the dickgirls and not fuck her boyfriend? " - Yes it will be possible.

That's all for now I think. I don't know what is going on with the word dickgirl admittedly, I guess I shouldn't use that term? I didn't do it to annoy anyone, I'm sorry.

I read everything and I see those too who enjoyed it, it makes me very very happy and I'll definitely keep on going. Thank you very much.

-CandySH
Game looks amazing love the premise! But is there any chance you will make this game available for Mac?

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Hello Guys,

CandySH here.
You can't even imagine my excitement reading all these comments, thank you very much for everyone who took their time and tried my game out, even if it's a short one, still. I hope you won't mind if I answer to some of these comments.

"Gamewise I am bookmarking this for futa reasons, promise is good but some aspects worrying like the tongue on the green hair futa"- I see some comments about Nomed's tongue, I wanted to push to extremities with it to feel more inhuman-like. I can definietly tone it down in the future though, it shouldn't be too much of a work.

"futa on male or what, exactly? where are you going?" - I am considering this, the main reason futa on male wasn't mentioned yet, because I'm uncertain if I want to include it in this game. I like futa on male stuff but the focus here wanted to be the Futa NTR part. I'm listening and willing to change however, what do you guys think?

"Alright start, feels super rushed though. Also would be hotter if Nomad remained in demon form during the sex scenes." - I was working on it for about one and a half month, starting from absolutely zero, including learning the softwares to create the imagery and the coding as well. Maybe I should have waited longer, but I also didn't want to put too much time and effort into something that's not welcomed by the public. As for Nomed, she didn't remain in demon form because she will have a path you can choose, later on, there will be plenty of time to see her 'shine' there.

Gf dickgirl????" - No, GF is a female. This is a typo\illiteracy mistake from my part, I'll correct it.

"Also is all the content with the futas ntr related or can the mc get in on that himself?" - You will have a clean path where there will MC x girlfriend scenes. If you meant Futa on Male stuff, I'm considering (see above).

" What's not okay is the font. Holy shit that hurts my eyes while reading." - I received feedbacks about this from others as well, I will find something more suitable and easy to read.

" yeah avoidable if you have no girlfriend....and have no fun in the game....i bet..."- It will be avoidable and have MC x girlfriend scenes.

" seeing as she doesn't remember it and it was made so it basically never happened, the supernatural part also ruined it for me." - I confirm that Nomed will be the only supernatural being in the game. All of the other girls you can see on the cover for example are 100% human.

" In this game going forward, is it possible to have the girlfriend only get taken by the dickgirls and not fuck her boyfriend? " - Yes it will be possible.

That's all for now I think. I don't know what is going on with the word dickgirl admittedly, I guess I shouldn't use that term? I didn't do it to annoy anyone, I'm sorry.

I read everything and I see those too who enjoyed it, it makes me very very happy and I'll definitely keep on going. Thank you very much.

-CandySH
Thanks for the making the game dev. I apologize if my short reply earlier came across as curt or disrespectful. As a fledgling game dev I can only imagine the elbow grease it took to start this project.

Will there be a guide in the future to hint at scenes we may miss during choice ? This way a player could easily find out all the scenes you made and navigate the scenes they want in the future.

When you say NTR, will it be mostly through sex or NTR by romance is included too?

I wish you all the best dev! Good luck and Godspeed!

Reactions: CandySH

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
-CandySH
A hidden reverse ntr path. :sneaky:

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I see my question was asnwer in your collection. Very nice.
I'm not interested in male content in any form and if the girlfriend can be fucked by the futas and never fuck her boyfriend, then you may have found the only way to ever have me play a game with a male main character. XD
This also applies to the futa on male you are thinking about. Fully avoidable?
Futa on male was something I always considered because I like that content as well, but even if I put it in this game, because people would like to see it, it will be fully avoidable. And it won't come the next update.

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Game looks amazing love the premise! But is there any chance you will make this game available for Mac?
Hello, thank you very much for the interest, I'm glad you enjoyed it so far.

It is my first game, I have to take a look how to create different ports even if it seems easy to do in ren'py, but I will 100% do it. I think after the next update, I will have time to take a look on the matter and create MAC port, as well as Android.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
A hidden reverse ntr path. :sneaky:
That would push things to extreme heights. Maybe not something totally out of question in the far future, but I think that would be too much for now and very much against what I promised at launch.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks for the making the game dev. I apologize if my short reply earlier came across as curt or disrespectful. As a fledgling game dev I can only imagine the elbow grease it took to start this project.

Will there be a guide in the future to hint at scenes we may miss during choice ? This way a player could easily find out all the scenes you made and navigate the scenes they want in the future.

When you say NTR, will it be mostly through sex or NTR by romance is included too?

I wish you all the best dev! Good luck and Godspeed!
- Hello. Don't worry about it, I believe you said that because of some experiences in the past. :) All I can say is that I'm working on it, but I do have a full time (8 hours) job. I do not make promises for next releases, because I might not be able to keep myself to it, forcing myself to rush content and mess it up, not releasing in a way I really want to.

- There will be stat indicators that will help you greatly in order to move interests in a way you want inside the game. You will know exactly what to do, if you want to get new scenes with certain characters, and what you shouldn't do, to avoid them.

- All characters you can see on the cover image will have different personalities. Some of them may want to romance the girlfriend, some of them may want to own her and some of them will just use her. I will try to write them in a way so this will be obvious from the start, or almost from the start.

Thank you very much for your goodwishes, I appreciate it a lot! Godspeed!

- CandySH

Deepfaceboy

Formerly 'kazacku'
Jul 27, 2017
"there will be a clean path where all of this is avoidable."
Can I fuck the futas in this path? or is it just hyper vanilla?

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
I was looking up the tags "netorare" as usual with a bored face and I came upon this. No comment but I commend the good dev.

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
"there will be a clean path where all of this is avoidable."
Can I fuck the futas in this path? or is it just hyper vanilla?
If you mean if you'll be able to fuck the futa girls as the MC (Male on Futa). No, that will not be an option, that's not something I'd enjoy writing, I'm afraid, sorry. As for Futa on Male (so futa girls fucking the MC), I will probably include in the far future.

- CandySH

bicardium

May 16, 2017
i too wouldnt be opposed to this <3

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is there gonna be Futa gangbang? I'll have to wait for Android but this looks pretty good
Hello AssaultGoblin!

There will be certain scenarios involving futa gangbang, yes.

I saw some sites already uploaded .apk version of the game, those are not official, I didn't make it yet.

I will focus on porting the game to android, iOS and MAC after the next update.

I am working on it, whenever I can, hopefully it will be worth the wait.

Thank you very much for the compliments, I appreciate them a lot.

- CandySH

Edit: Just to be 100% clear, futa gangbang scenarios are not coming with the next update, but there will be option for them in the future.

Jun 26, 2021
Hello Guys,

CandySH here.

-CandySH
Great game, but just make sure not to listen to your fans too much, you can't satisfy all of them. You can consider their ideas but don't take them as a rule. I'll be looking forward for the future of this game, good luck.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
not bad! needs work.. also wouldve preferred lesbian demoness with a strapon instead of futa.

aranelan

Aug 2, 2017
I'm glad to see developers making this sort of thing. Personally I'd love to see some content that leans more on the Netorase side of things (MC is aware and consenting in the events) perhaps including some threesomes, cleanup, etc?

Reactions: Eioreal and CandySH
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote