5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Why release it when there aren't any scenes yet?

Also, it's now clear which game this dev is trying to copy.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So how come only Armina is getting points and not the rest of the cast? im letting here there but somehow only Armina is getting points

Azphel

May 5, 2017
CandySH I've had a look in the code and, especially if you want to do a sandbox, you MUST change most, if not all of your CALL instructions into JUMP instructions. Just looking at the logs from KenneX (post #97) and it's already a clusterfuck of calls into calls.
Call is used for repetitive code, like the clock, but all called labels MUST end with a RETURN instruction to avoid the mess of an infinite callstack
The only ones you're doing right that i've noticed so far are the checks to keep values at or under 100

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
it says theres new content but i haven't seen anything in this update. am i doing something wrong? I've been attending to every need from all the bosses but it doesn't feel like I'm progressing at all anywhere. just the same dialog over and over to a point I'm getting frustrated.

Reactions: OGloc_420

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
CandySH I've had a look in the code and, especially if you want to do a sandbox, you MUST change most, if not all of your CALL instructions into JUMP instructions. Just looking at the logs from KenneX (post #97) and it's already a clusterfuck of calls into calls.
Call is used for repetitive code, like the clock, but all called labels MUST end with a RETURN instruction to avoid the mess of an infinite callstack
The only ones you're doing right that i've noticed so far are the checks to keep values at or under 100
Hello! Thanks for your review, I will take your advice and change the CALL-s to JUMP-s and test if everything works well.
Thank you very much for your suggestions, as it is mentioned on the profile, I'm a newbie both in coding and 3d arts so getting called out on such by someone smarter or more experienced is very helpful.

- CandySH

Reactions: Azphel

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
it says theres new content but i haven't seen anything in this update. am i doing something wrong? I've been attending to every need from all the bosses but it doesn't feel like I'm progressing at all anywhere. just the same dialog over and over to a point I'm getting frustrated.
Hello! Thanks for trying out the game.
No, you are not doing anything wrong. Currently in the city, you can talk with NPC-s and trigger some cutscenes between the futas and Vivi. There is one scene with Miriam you can trigger randomly and after that it just loops.

This patch was to create the base of the city what I can build on, in future patches, so it's just a brief peek in.

There is a built-in picture that pops up if you've seen every scene. If you haven't encountered that yet, it's possibly the scene with Miriam what you are missing, because it has a low chance to happen. I shared an easy way to encounter it, on Discord.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
So how come only Armina is getting points and not the rest of the cast? im letting here there but somehow only Armina is getting points
Currently Armina was the only one getting points to test it if it works. As it is mentioned, you can't do much with the points in this patch, just yet.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I´ll be honest, not expected this type of game, good luck but probably won´t play too much. Grinding the same scenes all the time is a hard pass unfortunately.

I played that other game with same mechanics, The Futa Experiment, both games have good quality, I like futa and NTR, but when you see here for example, the groping scene 40 times the excitement of the event is gone.
But yeah as I said, good luck and hope it goes good for Dev.(y)
Hello Rabonixxx,

Thank you very much for your review, I appreciate you taking your time and try my game.
I would like to involve enough scenes in the future so it doesn't feel VERY repetitive. What I can suggest is, if you want to give it another try some day, maybe wait out a few patches and then give it a hunch again.

Thank you for your kind words, best of good wishes to you.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Not going to play this. Ever see people complain about unrealistic male genitalia size? I cannot recall hearing anyone calling out the futa size which are bigger than many horses but it is a fantasy so I guess you can make it what you want without any modifications, but I will NOT play them.
Hey PederSilver5,

That's completely fine, we are all different with different tastes! If it's not something you like, it is completely understandable.

Thank you for the review and trying out my game if you did. All the good wishes to you.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Another buggy sandbox with repetitive scenes where the dev doesn't playtest his own game :(.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello, thanks for sharing the issue, I will patch it.

I was trying to continously test the game, but it was almost unavoidable that I will leave some kind of mistakes in the coding. That's on me. I'm developing it alone, issues like this might probably happen as I can't test everything bit by bit.

Thanks for your review.

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Going to be very negative here but man... the option to disable ntr is disabled? Meaning there is no non ntr content? And it also turned into a sandbox, a very empty repetetive sandbox. Not looking good this one.

Edit tried the sandbox for a bit longer there is nothing here just a single talk scene for each women that repeats, the fuck. one of them even throws an error at you.
Hello!

I wouldn't call that negative, that's your opinion and I respect it.
The game will be focused on Futa NTR content, the option to disable it will leave you with scenes between MC and his girlfriend and there are none of that currently, aside from the one in the linear story before the city.

Yes there is only one scene for each girl as of now, this update was to create the base of the game.

Thank you for your review!

- CandySH

CandySH

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018

-definitely a better font
-sex sound are too quiet (sucking, moaning). Gotta turn sound effects all the way up and even the headset/PC master volume, but the other sounds are really loud after doing so. Maybe it's possible to put it in the Voice Volume slider
-didn't manage to unlock the scene with Fatima on the toilet that I found in the game files
-clicking through the days is pretty meaningless right now without any scenes. But that's to be expected this early on. Looking forward to more content!
Hello!

Thank you very much, I appreciate your feedback.
Sound in ren'py is very ... interesting. If I leave it on the normal volume strength, sounds will jumpscare people and I do not want that, so I toned it down and tested. It's really hard to say or tell what will be too loud for one and silent for another.

To unlock the scene with Fatima, I wrote some notes on Discord how to access it more easily, I will share it with you here, in case you'd like to give it a try.

- CandySH

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote