3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
I really like this style of scripting. Also the models are very much what I would expect for their ages. The only
thing I thought was a little off was the unrealistic size of the guys penis! Just sayin, aint never seen one that big!

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
didnt read the story yet .. but dont see the tag
and from the images and comment .. seem's legit to ask for...
To ask for or hope for cause from my perspective I don’t see how the images would give off that incest vibe but could hope mom comes into the picture

K84

Sep 6, 2017
Great game! Great combination of summer camp theme and MILF content! I like the competition aspect with Bob. The story is written in a fashion where it's not reaching NTR level. It feels like Netori and that makes me and other players excited to find out what will happen in the future chapters. How many chapters did you plan for this project?
I started this project to try lighting, characters and environments... that's why this is a kinetic novel (players prefer inter-active games),so ... I guess 5 or 6 chapters will be enough.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
nice game, nice simple story no complicated walkthrough and love the honest looking milfs shame the ebony girl was not one too. nice animation too

lambdadw

Feb 17, 2018
I started this project...
I liked the story, from the first episode. Submission, characters, dialogues - great! But... an abominable copulation of "animation" with inappropriate voice acting. And this giant unnaturally curving erect dick? Yeh...
The bed scenes are too rough, especially the deep throat front of the TV.

acidnightmare

Aug 23, 2018
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Finally!!! A game with realistic looking mature women!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

But that dick is ludicrously large x'Dx'D

Reactions: lashante and Hadgar

gubl

May 31, 2018
Milf characters of this VN, express lust from look and maintain their own charm, unlike to most others art products that primarily focused on body physics. I wish dev keep progressing with this product.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes