3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

gubl

May 31, 2018
There were almost 4 moth gap between ep 2 and 3... not encouraging...
Is there are any other game/vn with Alexandra and Michelle models? I guess man of the house has Michelle model. Any on Alexandra?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

I had decided to release a new version of A Different Summer a week ago but ... Alexandra decided to go shopping, visit Rebecca and tell her how happy she is with our character.

At same time, Bob has decided to seduce Alyssa and Michelle is going to help... Bob? Alyssa ?. Hmmmm...

What does this all mean?. 290 images for now and a very big episode. So big that it will have almost twice as many images so... I'll keep working

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
There were almost 4 moth gap between ep 2 and 3... not encouraging...
Is there are any other game/vn with Alexandra and Michelle models? I guess man of the house has Michelle model. Any on Alexandra?
With Michelle i havent seen any although i havent played everything on this site; with Alexandra there are some, probably more than 10 but from what i remember none where she is among the main "actors", more like secondary appearances. I remember one recent though where she is your wife but the game its at the beginning so little content and didnt liked it.

Last edited:

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
We need a little bit fun and some summer on this rainy and cold sunday :)

A different summer Episode 4

PC:
Mac:

Change-Log:
2 months, 455 images, 10 animations, +1000 new dialogs and many corrections later...

@UncleVT @N7 can u update OP pls...

If u like this game consider to support it (y)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is a pretty good one. The main Milf character is likeable. It has very nice renders and the storyline reads well.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
this game lack of choices to make it called a GAME, it's more like you read a 3d comic

Last edited:

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Not a game?
this game lack of choices to make it called a GAME, it's more like you read a 3d comic
You obviously don't READ what is written in the OVERVIEW.

Overview:
With almost 200 images, 7 environments and 4 characters for now I think this first episode has been pretty good.
And what is this novel about?
You'd better download the game and find out for yourself
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 780468

Annotation 2018-12-02 195132.jpg
Can anyone tell me the picture on tv which game is this one from?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
I enjoy the art, and yay for some women with actual hair on their bodies, but I would have enjoyed having some pointless choices to make and some branching paths. Just to have felt a bit more involved in the process. Even a minimal involvement would have made it more like you actually did something so the MC got his dick wet.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes