3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A great update, love the VN and definitely the proper MILFs, there are so many games with MILFs that look like they're 25 years old, and a lot of times these MILFs are even more gorgeous and sexier than their young daughters, haha xD
Alexandra is a delicious MILF, a proper mature woman, yum yum :p
I'm a fan of Rebecca too and Alyssa, very much so, they tick all the boxes for me! <3

Uzite Brun

Nov 10, 2017
I'm just a few images into the game and just want to say: Impact is not a font meant for large amounts of text as it is hard to read quickly. Please replace the font with something like Arial, Helvetica.

Reactions: gubl

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Another great update. Loved this from the beginning. It's not a game, just a VN, but I don't care if it's entertaining and the renders are good. Which they are! And the scenes are hot!

Some thoughts about the latest update (0.04):
- Nice subversion of the "Spying on the female in the boutique while she is dressing" trope by just blocking it by the saleswoman. Of course I like the spying thing but it's always good to see something different
- There is some content. Haven't seen that like this in a game/VN before I think. Might be worth tagging?
- Rebecca looks a bit like the typical woman from other works (*cough* DoD *cough*) but K84 decided to give her that square jaw to make her look a bit older and a bit less sexy ... and I think it was a good decision.

Reactions: gubl and fanboi

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I'm just a few images into the game and just want to say: Impact is not a font meant for large amounts of text as it is hard to read quickly. Please replace the font with something like Arial, Helvetica.
Actually I enjoy the text to look a bit different from the other games. The black outlining helps too so the typical dark text box from other games is not necessary.

Zæro

Jun 23, 2018
Game always freezes in episode 1. The scene when u 1st enter the living room. Any ideas?

gubl

May 31, 2018
Everything was fine until I saw the dick. Really?
Yeah, unnatural size was mentioned in reviews for this thread a few times. But hands down on MILFs renders by K84, NLT is probably the only other artist, to my view who is good at setting milfy look for characters. There are a lot of demos with MILF characters, but not many of them sustain beyond just releasing v1 and the falling into oblivion. So I can call K84 as a leader there. My fav in this update was Michele’s bum in swimsuit and MC finally got some condoms, so I am looking forward for a new story twist. :) Also, K84 is definitely not a boring author (story wise) so I wish K84 gets more patrons for more frequent updates.
And one more thing, font type used in narrative needs to be changed to more readable.

gubl

May 31, 2018
- There is some content. Haven't seen that like this in a game/VN before I think. Might be worth tagging?
Right, also this update got some accidental anal, so another one to tag up.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes