3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Well, she is portrayed as a opportunist bitch, so she has no morale, there were multiple situations where she showed careless of MC or letting Bob harass her for benefits.
In ep5 she got some retaliation trough painal :)
Painal? Glup!

Reactions: gubl

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
No, the Download contains all Episodes.

*This is awesome, i just discoverd it today (and played 'til day 4 for now). The Woman are all pretty unique and it is a pleasure to see woman with at least normal looking breasts and not some balloon titts.
Yes, the MC is a bit "slow" but i can live with that. Great Game, thanks!
coolthx XD

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
OK, OK, OK... I get it. The MC should be hung but when you get to see his junk for the first time in the shower I LOLed. This shit has gone a little too far. That dick is big enough to make a horse blush.
Exactly my thoughts. At first I thought this game will be great with the realistic women but this guy's dick is one of the most laughable things I've seen in this kind of games...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Exactly my thoughts. At first I thought this game will be great with the realistic women but this guy's dick is one of the most laughable things I've seen in this kind of games...
Yeah, i had exactly the same expression (lmao) as i saw that gigantic cock the first time, but from episode to episode it got smaller (i think).

Reactions: Stakos and K84

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Yeah, i had exactly the same expression (lmao) as i saw that gigantic cock the first time, but from episode to episode it got smaller (i think).
Yeah, I think it does. And it was a shame because K84 always delivers good stories and I almost gave up on it...

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
I don't know.. I'm looking down in my lap right now and his seems pretty normal to me.. maybe even a little undersized..

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A different summer Episode-5.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

U

User_150466

Great graphics, lovely sex scenes. Excellent work by K84!

Reactions: K84

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
By the way, in russian language "GLUP" = "ГЛУП" means STUPID)))
Cool!! Although I hope in this instance its a bad mispelling of Gulp. If its not, it means that the MC is saying Stupid in Russian all the time instead of swallowing, lol

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
By the way, in russian language "GLUP" = "ГЛУП" means STUPID)))
Cool!! Although I hope in this instance its a bad mispelling of Gulp. If its not, it means that the MC is saying Stupid in Russian all the time instead of swallowing, lol
Pretty sure the dev is spanish, so yeah, it's most likely just a misspelling. MC saying "stupid" each time he sees something hot would sound pretty convenient though. Like he restraining himself. (y)

Reactions: herrbertold
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes