3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

gubl

May 31, 2018
My understanding that K84 above talks about new game - sequel on Kelly mother in low saga, which is not “different summer”. Release of episode 6 of Different summer” appears unknown or is not on plan at all. I hope I got it wrong, but that what it sounds from k84 post.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
My understanding that K84 above talks about new game - sequel on Kelly mother in low saga, which is not “different summer”. Release of episode 6 of Different summer” appears unknown or is not on plan at all. I hope I got it wrong, but that what it sounds from k84 post.

So instead of the Mother in Law this time it will be the Sister in Law :unsure: and it looks like A Different Summer has been put on the back burner which is a shame.

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
Another creator taking on another game leaving his other games to not get updates....this is either getting abandoned or you won't see an update for 3 months

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
That's not exactly true. In fact I hope to have a new version of Kelly's Family: Sister-in-law ready today and it will be the turn of A different Summer
I mean maybe not the abandonment of the game but the rest is pretty true except for maybe the timeframe

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
That's not exactly true. In fact I hope to have a new version of Kelly's Family: Sister-in-law ready today and it will be the turn of A different Summer
Love your games, and really like a different summer, i really enjoy the kinetic novel type style this game has, just sit back relax and enjoy the wonderful story. I'm wondering though, do you have any scheduled release date for episode 6? or is it just, wait until a surprise update comes along?

gubl

May 31, 2018
K84 has great skills and attention in art he produces, and you definitely see an improvement in art with each product he iterates trough. Although, not in a gameplay design, here he follows cliches in adapting not the best gameplay models that is why the most successful product to my view was kinetic Different Summer as it was pure art. My feeling, K84 still explores adult game niche as he does not have critical mass of patreons that would steer him and keep focused, but big patron base is two sided sword that will look for serious commitment from k84 and not tolerate infrequent updates or silence. Current pace K84 is moving with is not really persuading anything, but keeps it more like a hobby or I perhaps struggle to read actual reasoning ny watching his products within year or so. He is very confident creator and able to crate eye candy, story narrative can use some brushing, but lewd situation are nice touch for most of the time, although could use more lust narrative on occasion.
Not sure of his plans or intentions with adult gaming, but more and more promising products showing routinely here, with great art and good story, so it gets competitive here, and it is more like K84 call where he wants to be going forward. I personally suggest k84 start building universe of characters and interconnect them on occasion in variety stories, retaining personality and character family relatives if any among disconnected stories so supporters can get some bound with them. This is not easy task so my guess next call for K84 to look into developing novel writing skills and give us next game of thrones with his awesome art :)

NB, I used he along the text but k84 could be quite well she, as I don’t know k84 personally, so I apologize if should actually refer k84 as she here.

Last edited:
Reactions: K84

K84

Sep 6, 2017
K84 has great skills and attention in art he produces, and you definitely see an improvement in art with each product he iterates trough. Although, not in a gameplay design, here he follows cliches in adapting not the best gameplay models that is why the most successful product to my view was kinetic Different Summer as it was pure art. My feeling, K84 still explores adult game niche as he does not have critical mass of patreons that would steer him and keep focused, but big patron base is two sided sword that will look for serious commitment from k84 and not tolerate infrequent updates or silence. Current pace K84 is moving with is not really persuading anything, but keeps it more like a hobby or I perhaps struggle to read actual reasoning ny watching his products within year or so. He is very confident creator and able to crate eye candy, story narrative can use some brushing, but lewd situation are nice touch for most of the time, although could use more lust narrative on occasion.
Not sure of his plans or intentions with adult gaming, but more and more promising products showing routinely here, with great art and good story, so it gets competitive here, and it is more like K84 call where he wants to be going forward. I personally suggest k84 start building universe of characters and interconnect them on occasion in variety stories, retaining personality and character family relatives if any among disconnected stories so supporters can get some bound with them. This is not easy task so my guess next call for K84 to look into developing novel writing skills and give us next game of thrones with his awesome art :)

NB, I used he along the text but k84 could be quite well she, as I don’t know k84 personally, so I apologize if should actually refer k84 as she here.
You are right in many things.

I am not able to publish an update with only 30 new images or with "known" errors in the code. Maybe I should release versions every 15 days and I would have more patrons but... I wouldn't be comfortable with my work and that would be reflected in the games. Since Jul 19th 2016 I have rendered 5010 final images for games, other thousands have been discarded. I always try to get framed images and that the poses and expressions are realistic so... it's hard but I think that "everything fits".

Maybe the script and the stories are weak and I would like to include many characters and plots but believe me it seems too complicated for me alone.

Thanks for your sincerity

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I really hope that this VN won't be sacked, cause I really enjoyed this one .
No preassure of picking the right choices to get to the good stuff, no grinding for money or points , just sig back and relax and enjoy the hot Ladies.
Anyone know of more "games" like this , so I have something to do while waiting for the next update?

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Man I really hope that this VN won't be sacked, cause I really enjoyed this one .
No preassure of picking the right choices to get to the good stuff, no grinding for money or points , just sig back and relax and enjoy the hot Ladies.
Anyone know of more "games" like this , so I have something to do while waiting for the next update?
https://f95zone.to/tags/kinetic-novel/

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes