3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

gubl

May 31, 2018
Man I really hope that this VN won't be sacked, cause I really enjoyed this one .
No preassure of picking the right choices to get to the good stuff, no grinding for money or points , just sig back and relax and enjoy the hot Ladies.
Anyone know of more "games" like this , so I have something to do while waiting for the next update?
There is no many comparable per my awareness. So out of those that are not well known but worth play, star decent MILFs without surrealistic setting, I would suggest to look at https://f95zone.to/threads/old-friends-and-public-transport-v0-0004325-oppai-auteur.11222
Creator decided to rework renders, so it has not get update for a while, and when update will happen I recommend to replay it from start. Another good thing that creator is quite active on this forum, and keen to respond and has separate art thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanboi and WaerM

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
where does it say it comes in a few days
"Maybe I'll release the new version in a few days without implementing the quests system because I know it's been a long time since the first alpha. I hope it does not bother you too much but I don't want to publish a new version with errors that ends up disappointing you "

I was paraphrasing. Hoping that whatever was fixed meant it would be in a few days according to what was said. Sadly that was 2 months ago. Not honestly looking forward to a quest system being implemented this far into a game honestly either.

gubl

May 31, 2018
It was confusing, but k84 was talking about his other game "Kelly's Family: Older sister in law", it was just wrong thread to talk about it, as that game had not got own f95 thread back then, hence the confusion.

Different Summer is either postponed or on very slow burn and even if new episode will come up later this year, it will likely be final. K84 mentioned that he planned to keep his VN product 6-7 episodes long.

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
It has been almost six months since an update to this game appeared. It has been almost three months since K84 has posted anything here on this thread. I would like to lend my voice (fingers?) to the others who enjoy this game, and urge K84 to continue development of this project.

I would also implore you, K84, to post here. A progress update, an idea of when we might possibly see something, a teaser image or two, whatever it may be, if for no other reason, to avoid an abandoned tag. You have a lot of fans of this story, myself among them.

K84

Sep 6, 2017
It has been almost six months since an update to this game appeared. It has been almost three months since K84 has posted anything here on this thread. I would like to lend my voice (fingers?) to the others who enjoy this game, and urge K84 to continue development of this project.

I would also implore you, K84, to post here. A progress update, an idea of when we might possibly see something, a teaser image or two, whatever it may be, if for no other reason, to avoid an abandoned tag. You have a lot of fans of this story, myself among them.
I am working on the new release (EP. 6) right now

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Great news, but I'm going to need a refresh with the story as it feels like it's been so long since the last update.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes