3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
When I went through episode 2, the game was very slow, even to a halt. Then everything went fine again. I wonder what was the cause of the problem?

Vagll

Dec 4, 2018
Hi, i just made a complete french translation for the 5.0 version of this game, you can found it Here.

If there's is any bugs or error, let me know. I'll try to keep this translation update as soon as the update come out.

Enjoy the game :)

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A different summer Episode-5.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Added to OP, thanks mate

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
7/10 for sex scenes its obvious that dev put some good work
5/10 for story kinda boring
6/10 for interactions could be better
7.5/10 for graphics

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Why the new version taking so long?

No, I'm not on vacation. I'm fighting (15 days) with the code to eliminate all the errors I'm finding in the game. Some variables are not saved, texts that get out of whack, navigation between rooms becomes chaotic...

Maybe I'll release the new version in a few days without implementing the quests system because I know it's been a long time since the first alpha. I hope it does not bother you too much but I don't want to publish a new version with errors that ends up disappointing you

er_bor

Jan 9, 2019

Why the new version taking so long?

No, I'm not on vacation. I'm fighting (15 days) with the code to eliminate all the errors I'm finding in the game. Some variables are not saved, texts that get out of whack, navigation between rooms becomes chaotic...

Maybe I'll release the new version in a few days without implementing the quests system because I know it's been a long time since the first alpha. I hope it does not bother you too much but I don't want to publish a new version with errors that ends up disappointing you
Nice! we are waiting a new version..don't worry..) we have patience, but it's almost over)

Reactions: patrickB
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes