RPGM Completed A different world that feels too good with my loving sister [Final] [What a game]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
This is showing up as a Severe Virus on my system... any thoughts?
I think you're using windows defender and it is a false positive. It is probably having a problem because it contains .js files for the plugins. AV programs like to think any javascript file it doesn't recognize as evil and wants to infect your computer.

I assure you the files are clean. If I were even capable of creating a virus I would not waste my time trying to infect poor fellas that just want to get their fap on.

Reactions: lastjournals

m_hard

Sep 30, 2018
I hit the point of 20 with relationship and got her pregnant, does the game have an actual screen saying its the end or have I finished the game?

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
When I launch the game, the window opens but stays black. does anyone have any clue as to the potential problem?

2023-02-23 12_33_38-Paramètres.png

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
I am getting below error while opening the game:

ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

any solution for this?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
When I launch the game, the window opens but stays black. does anyone have any clue as to the potential problem?

View attachment 2411118
Taking into account the fact none of the character in the title are showing I would say your problem is locale related. You're going to need to run the game with a locale emulator or change your computers locale settings.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I am getting below error while opening the game:

ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

any solution for this?
We would need more information then the error. When does it happen, what are you playing on, are you skipping text at the time this happens, or any other information you think is important. The error without context will not help you get an answer.

Correctly

Aug 11, 2022
We would need more information then the error. When does it happen, what are you playing on, are you skipping text at the time this happens, or any other information you think is important. The error without context will not help you get an answer.
Playing on windows, I clicked the .exe file and just as it started i got black screen with this error written and from there its not moving forward.

edit: i redownloaded the game and this time it worked... might be some issue while downloading

Last edited:

hihanemaisimo

Oct 1, 2022
For those who are stuck on Lv.19, you probably miss one mission. You need to give a miso-stewed udon to the man standing next to the inn in town to get a stuffed animal; when you get back home, you will trigger the event.

Here is the walkthrough. You can read it in Google Translate.

Reactions: Zertot and Bknjuu

pouet

Jul 31, 2017
Taking into account the fact none of the character in the title are showing I would say your problem is locale related. You're going to need to run the game with a locale emulator or change your computers locale settings.

unfortunately, my Japanese emulator does not change anything

mihaello

Aug 27, 2018
Some strange bug, I defeated the demon and reached a love score of 17, the gates to the original world opened, and the daytime sex event appeared, but instead of the event, a simple interaction with the bed.
JVN6Oaj.png

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Update: I'm almost done with the full manual translation. Maybe a little under 10% left to do, plus some last-minute testing. I was planning on releasing it this evening, but maybe I'll have to push it back to tomorrow. I should definitely be done this weekend, though.

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
I hit the point of 20 with relationship and got her pregnant, does the game have an actual screen saying its the end or have I finished the game?
you have finished the game since there are 5 endings:
bad ending 1: you rape your sister and she runs away
bad ending 2: you and your sister ran away from combat a boss together and the whole island is in chaos
neutral ending 1: return to your world but your relationship with your sister changed
neutral ending 2: you returned to your world and your relationship with your sister remains the same
good ending: you marry your sister in the other world

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
All right, it's done! Sorry for the wait.

Here's a . Unless I'm mistaken, the version here had no sound, right? So I uploaded a full version of the game; now the sound should work. (Maybe that'll teach people about using MTL for games, if they can't even do it without fucking up the game files…)

This is my first time doing something like this, so please tell me if you encounter any errors, in the text or in the files.

m_hard

Sep 30, 2018
you have finished the game since there are 5 endings:
bad ending 1: you rape your sister and she runs away
bad ending 2: you and your sister ran away from combat a boss together and the whole island is in chaos
neutral ending 1: return to your world but your relationship with your sister changed
neutral ending 2: you returned to your world and your relationship with your sister remains the same
good ending: you marry your sister in the other world
I go to the church and we fought a boss but I don't remember a wedding.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Anyone have the previous MTL version? The current translation is bugged as hell:
  • Getting to 10 Love Points at the pub instead of the inn does not show text that unlocks taking the sister's virginity
  • Getting to 10 LP at the cafe does show the text, but the option never shows
  • Getting to 17 LP announces the new event, but, again, option to do it never shows
  • End of game, Valkyrie never shows up
  • End of game, No way to marry at the church
To take her virginity, you need to have completed all the sex scenes up to this point (fondling, fingering, handjob, blowjob) and you need to have a condom in your inventory.

You need to have had sex for the marriage option to open up (and have a certain number love points IIRC), and the valkyrie only shows up if you ask about marriage, so if you didn't have sex, it's normal you wouldn't have encountered her.

I don't know if I can do anything about the missing event notifiers, but ultimately I think those are a minor issue.

Edit: Just went through the whole game again, and everything seems to work fine for me… (Barring the event notifiers.) Is anyone else experiencing issues?

Last edited:
Reactions: Applekid
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes