RPGM Completed A different world that feels too good with my loving sister [Final] [What a game]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Applekid

Jun 20, 2017
To take her virginity, you need to have completed all the sex scenes up to this point (fondling, fingering, handjob, blowjob) and you need to have a condom in your inventory.

You need to have had sex for the marriage option to open up (and have a certain number love points IIRC), and the valkyrie only shows up if you ask about marriage, so if you didn't have sex, it's normal you wouldn't have encountered her.

I don't know if I can do anything about the missing event notifiers, but ultimately I think those are a minor issue.

Edit: Just went through the whole game again, and everything seems to work fine for me… (Barring the event notifiers.) Is anyone else experiencing issues?
Ah, I only saw the one option at night (as opposed to all of them) and figured something was wrong. Wanted to see what would happen if I didn't mess with her until she was OK going all the way.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Ah, I only saw the one option at night (as opposed to all of them) and figured something was wrong. Wanted to see what would happen if I didn't mess with her until she was OK going all the way.
Yeah, it's a bit weird. And later, when you get to choose between sex with a condom, a contraceptive, or neither (to get pregnant), you need to select "have sex", which brings up a submenu. I would've just put everything in one menu (maybe with a message like, "Can't do X before you Y"), but oh well.

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
I go to the church and we fought a boss but I don't remember a wedding.
you go back to the church and talk again with the valkyrie nun unlike the last time this time if you marry your sister but she must not be pregnant

MindHaxorz

Mar 23, 2018
All right, it's done! Sorry for the wait.

Here's a . Unless I'm mistaken, the version here had no sound, right? So I uploaded a full version of the game; now the sound should work. (Maybe that'll teach people about using MTL for games, if they can't even do it without fucking up the game files…)

This is my first time doing something like this, so please tell me if you encounter any errors, in the text or in the files.
Megaupload plz? anonfiles is weird for me

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
ugh I ran into wedding but it cuts...you have to have max level of brotherly love...some reason older bro, dies in battle against boss level in order to save the sister. I found it strange...brother couldn't check he couldn't die earlier? wha? Or he couldn't leave his sister behind what does that even mean??

Cafe visit after each mission/ unlimited ticket you can do after everyday.

He could get his sister pregnant made me go what how far does this go? I'm still checking.
Other thing she hints she misses the former world lot. Like there no hot spring world where they can visit spa.
What are they going do for food? Kill mobs but don't visit Southern slime cave because their is bug there.

For people who don't get magical hour try sleep until "Midnight"
I found that if your low on money you could always sell the extras @ shop where you get everything. Don't sell food though.

Aphrodisiacs are your friend...just don't leave it around.:eek: You can sell it for money...gold slime too.

Dec 23, 2022
I can't open the file for some reason. The download process is fine, but every time I try to open, it takes me to the internet explorer download page. I try to open the file there but a white screen appears for a really short period of time and then disappears. I think it might be because I don't have anything to run it on but I'm not sure.

Siten0

Jan 7, 2023
The game is really good But I won't talk about it I closed the game and went to eat and then when I went back and opened the game my save file was deleted every time I closed the game it deletes the save file I don't really know if the problem is with me but after 2 hours of gameplay it is not a good feeling to see that your save is suddenly deleted, I don't think I made a mistake anywhere.

Can anyone help?

Last edited:

zane128

Jan 15, 2022
Game is... okayish. The MTL poetry is indeed a cringe-pain-fest, but the worst offender the engine that keeps eating words.

Quick Walkthrough for Endings as told by the genie down the well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Except ending 1, I achieved all in about 2 hours of play. Mostly because I didn't wanna bother replaying the whole game.
how to get the true ending .@ i cant figure it out

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
how to get the true ending .@ i cant figure it out
After you supposedly finish the game after beating the villain in the volcano, refuse to return to your world then go to the church to discuss your marriage, stuff will happen from there.

Kingsleyall

Mar 7, 2023
how can i cheat with Cheat Engine? I tried with different value type but didn't find out the value after changed.

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
hi i have a problem with the game i was at level 32 yesterday and so far into the game that i have to save my sister drew the one i made and wanted to keep playing all of a sudden i'm level 6 again and at the beginning it's a bug or so?

megaoy

Nov 3, 2021
my takes on the game i say it's a 2/5 to 3/5 star game
like most review this game is a average one

i like the pregnant scenes , but i personally think need the birth scene

about the bad ends, they don't feel much a bad end, personally wish have 2 extra bad end, one after losing to the orc boss and one for the demon boss

about the rpg part is severe lacking, only have access to main weapon and main body armor types, i would love if they added more gear, and weapon types, as well more types of spells, and enemy variety inside the dungeons

in end i enjoined the game, but hopes next one feel more a game rather them a glorified gallery game

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes