RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
I can't seem to beat either of the first two bosses (the ones in the shrine and lighthouse). Do i just suck and have to grind more, or am I missing a few quest stages?
Those should be pretty doable. Grind a little more or be more tactical. Have you tried equipping a bow to deal with the harpy boss for example? and Larceny is weak to water and ice, so use those elements. Hope it helps

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
In the end game now(chapter 5 i mean) and looking through the walkthrough it seems i missed the harpy's cliff. Anyone know where it is? help pleade?
Just west (an a bit south) of the giant hole in the ground where castle of Ost Oros used to be (where you picked up Aura). Small path in the mountain.

Reactions: Stijn

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Just west (an a bit south) of the giant hole in the ground where castle of Ost Oros used to be (where you picked up Aura). Small path in the mountain.
Thanks! there is supposedly a gem here.. which I cant find. There is a chest i cant reach and a shiny thing in a crack in the wall which only gives some dialogue between Hinoki and Fluorine. I did release the harpy in time in the early game... so what am i missing here??

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks! there is supposedly a gem here.. which I cant find. There is a chest i cant reach and a shiny thing in a crack in the wall which only gives some dialogue between Hinoki and Fluorine. I did release the harpy in time in the early game... so what am i missing here??
Go back to the harpy's prison in Castle Cypress and talk to her ex-guard. After that, go back to the harpy nest, and the Great Air Spirit will be sitting in the pond at to lowest level. This isn't exactly intuitive and I made exact same mistake on my second playthrough.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Those should be pretty doable. Grind a little more or be more tactical. Have you tried equipping a bow to deal with the harpy boss for example? and Larceny is weak to water and ice, so use those elements. Hope it helps
Larceny pretty much one shot my entire party :(

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Larceny pretty much one shot my entire party :(
If you have problems with Larceny, you could pull a lever in the (if memory serves) top right corner of her room. It'll make her start running around pulling other levers. While she is running, you can walk up and take the sword, making the fight easier (harder fight results in a better drop, but its not like you won't replace even that better weapon in a few levels). Also don't be afraid to use pots, they heal a lot more than healette and lower tier of pots will become useless later on, so you might as well use them.

Stijn

Jun 18, 2017
Go back to the harpy's prison in Castle Cypress and talk to her ex-guard. After that, go back to the harpy nest, and the Great Air Spirit will be sitting in the pond at to lowest level. This isn't exactly intuitive and I made exact same mistake on my second playthrough.
Thanks! youre a lifesaver! couldnt figure it out for the life of me.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
If you have problems with Larceny, you could pull a lever in the (if memory serves) top right corner of her room. It'll make her start running around pulling other levers. While she is running, you can walk up and take the sword, making the fight easier (harder fight results in a better drop, but its not like you won't replace even that better weapon in a few levels). Also don't be afraid to use pots, they heal a lot more than healette and lower tier of pots will become useless later on, so you might as well use them.
All good info, thanks a ton!

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
i'm stuck. i think i'm at the ending in maphons castle and i have to defeat 6 bosses but i can only find 3. going back in time doesn't do anything it seems (did that 3 times)and i have 3 black weapons. I went around the continent and did all the icon quests. i can't find maphon. the walktrough in the game folder aint helpfull ether. i'm getting tired of back tracking.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
i'm stuck. i think i'm at the ending in maphons castle and i have to defeat 6 bosses but i can only find 3. going back in time doesn't do anything it seems (did that 3 times)and i have 3 black weapons. I went around the continent and did all the icon quests. i can't find maphon. the walktrough in the game folder aint helpfull ether. i'm getting tired of back tracking.
I have attempted an explanation for this on previous page (post #76 as or right now). It is not perfect, but it should give you a better idea where to look.

Reactions: eccentic

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
I've sent this to the developer, so hopefully it will be added to the future walkthroughs. But until it does, here is basic walkthrough to the succubus puzzle:

Succubus Puzzle

Succubus Color legend - (Hair color - Wing color), ie (WB) is a succubus with white hair and blue wings. Note, as hint pages state there are 5 colors
Cells are numerated starting from top left and ending with bottom right, so bottom center cell will be #5

Start by having all the party members rejoin the group (other than Aura, talk to the succubus on the floor in East wing to find what happened to her), then interact with the exit door to have Warden spawn.

Cell# - Succubus Color - Description - Condition for joining

West wing:
#1 - (GB) - Dangerous behavior with strangers - Joins automatically
#2 - (WB) - Attention Seeking Behavior - Ask her to join 3 times
#3 - (YV) - Hedonistic Contrarian - When prompted if you want to invite her, say no
#4 - (WV) - Animal Costume Frottage - Obtain Feather Suit from East #4
#5 - (YV) - Majority Favoritism - Have East #3, East #4 and South #4 in party
#6 - (GB) - Rampant Troilism - Have succubus from cell West #5 in party

East Wing:
#1 - (YV) - Doing it in the Dark - Enter her cell, close the door behind you, make sure the candle is off before talking to her
#2 - NONE
#3 - (WY) - Virginity Obsession - She has to be the first succubus to join the group (can remove others using Warden)
#4 - (WY) - Succubus Supremacist - Use option menu to make any succubus first in the group list before talking to her
#5 - (WV) - Sexual Arousal as a Surprise Response - Re-enter the wing if needed and talk to her from behind as she is walking into her cell
#6 - (WB) - A bottomless Spiral of Curiosity - Have succubus from West #4 in party

South WIng (only 4 here):
#1 - (GB) - Neglect Play - Walk into her cell, walk up to her without talking, turn around and try exiting the cell
#2 - (WB) - Sexualizing Staring Contest - After attempting to recruit her, wait for timer (top right) to run out before interacting again
#3 - (WV) - Can't Distinguish Between Orgies and Riots - Have every other succubus in the dungeon in your party before talking to her
#4 - (WY) - Diversity Obsession - Have one (or possibly same number) of each succubus colors in your party

Last edited:

eccentic

Aug 31, 2017
I have attempted an explanation for this on previous page (post #76 as or right now). It is not perfect, but it should give you a better idea where to look.
holy shit how where we to figure that out. Thanks friend i nearly quit the game.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
the walk through is bundled in the download file
- There is a fairly detailed walkthrough in the uploaded file, which should make navigating first 2/3rds of the game fairly easy.
where? I looked in all files found no guide so i you have a guide please upload it for me. (still have not guide)

i need help with the cities Cyclopolis and Lilympus i don't know how to beat them

I even made it to the end of Cyclopolis kill the boss and still got a game over what the fuck am i to do to win Cyclopolis?

Last edited:

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
where? I looked in all files found no guide so i you have a guide please upload it for me. (still have not guide)

i need help with the cities Cyclopolis and Lilympus i don't know how to beat them

I even made it to the end of Cyclopolis kill the boss and still got a game over what the fuck am i to do to win Cyclopolis?
This is really strange, look for DreQ_walkthrough.txt in the directory with the executable file. You can also visit Patreon, game is freely distributed, so you can either download entirety of the game (with bundled walkthrough) from there directly, or there is a somewhat outdated standalone walkthrough there too.

For Cyclopolis, you are meant to lose, and it doesn't matter when. Just have everyone knocked out at some point to continue. Still, can get a few chests on the way before losing! It is fairly straight forward after that.

For Lilympus, ignore the infinitely respawning Malphon army outside the city, go inside (interact with entrance on world map), raid the buffet (you'll need it for later), talk to the Countess, get thrown into jail, then follow walkthrough for Succubus puzzle above.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
This is really strange, look for DreQ_walkthrough.txt in the directory with the executable file. You can also visit Patreon, game is freely distributed, so you can either download entirety of the game (with bundled walkthrough) from there directly, or there is a somewhat outdated standalone walkthrough there too.

For Cyclopolis, you are meant to lose, and it doesn't matter when. Just have everyone knocked out at some point to continue. Still, can get a few chests on the way before losing! It is fairly straight forward after that.
Could you post a link to your DreQ_walkthrough.txt like on mega or some other download link please I really don't want to re-download the game but I might have to.

The reason I might have reinstall is because when I lose in Cyclopolis I get a game over to the start screen.

Also thank you for the info on Lilympus i feel a bit dumb about that one you have to click to enter any building in this game i should have tryed that.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Could you post a link to your DreQ_walkthrough.txt like on mega or some other download link please I really don't want to re-download the game but I might have to.

The reason I might have reinstall is because when I lose in Cyclopolis I get a game over to the start screen.

Also thank you for the info on Lilympus i feel a bit dumb about that one you have to click to enter any building in this game i should have tryed that.
Strange regarding Cyclopolis - after party wipe during rock throwing/dashing phase, you should get fade to black followed by continuation of the game.

Since walkthrough is a text file I'll just attach it directly.

Reactions: Orannis

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Strange regarding Cyclopolis - after party wipe during rock throwing/dashing phase, you should get fade to black followed by continuation of the game.

I wish it did that. I go to the start screen for some reason.

Also thank you for the guide

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019

I just got done re-downloading the game and clearing the city of Lilympus then head back to Cyclopolis. Same issue. I get 3 members boldered away go to next fight no bolder. So lose on purpose and game over screen to start window

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
I just got done re-downloading the game and clearing the city of Lilympus then head back to Cyclopolis. Same issue. I get 3 members boldered away go to next fight no bolder. So lose on purpose and game over screen to start window
Could you attach your save file? While I probably won't be able to troubleshoot it, I can at least see if it will work on my setup. If nothing else I can probably forward the save file to the developer and see if they can figure out how the bug occurred.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes