RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Erk. I didn't realize this was a SaintBomber game, so I overlooked it until now. I think this is a case of tags being misleading.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Misleading? The tags are what drew me in. I've never played a SaintBomber game before, but now I'm going to look up everything else this person has done.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Could you attach your save file? While I probably won't be able to troubleshoot it, I can at least see if it will work on my setup. If nothing else I can probably forward the save file to the developer and see if they can figure out how the bug occurred.
I went to /u/ and somehow got a hold of game maker my variable 100 was set to 0 when needed to be set to 2. This fixed my issue.

I most likely had a bad installation of the game my first time I downloaded it or I pushed the cancel button to skip the whole intro. A few days ago now, so I don't remember, but I do remember restarting the game a few times because I accidentally kept making my game sfw

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
This really needs the "female protagonist" and "lesbian" tags.
Also, might be because I haven't finished the game and somehow they're all loaded in the last 3rd of it but at this point I highly doubt most of the tags already on it here are accurate.

FiretrUCK

Jun 1, 2017
I seem to be having a bug where every time I try to re-enter the northeast tower after going through the events there, I'm instead taken back to the ending oubliette. Anyone else have this issue? It blocks a side event with Deceptica later on in the game.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
I seem to be having a bug where every time I try to re-enter the northeast tower after going through the events there, I'm instead taken back to the ending oubliette. Anyone else have this issue? It blocks a side event with Deceptica later on in the game.
It's a bug. I've reported it to the dev, so hopefully will be fixed in the next update. If you have save game editor, save before entering the tower, then remove "kick banned" switch.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys! Can someone tell me how to enter the debug room again after saving aura? I keep trying to click the lever that’s supposed to be behind the crack but it just gives me one line of dialogue saying “is this getting worse?” Am I no longer able to access it?

Sep 20, 2019
Hey guys! Can someone tell me how to enter the debug room again after saving aura? I keep trying to click the lever that’s supposed to be behind the crack but it just gives me one line of dialogue saying “is this getting worse?” Am I no longer able to access it?
The option to open it closes after act 3.

This was from the link for the walkthrough: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/702541_DreQ_walkthrough.txt

So if you have not open it before entering act 3, you won't be able to unlock it, and the link have spoilers, so if you want to do this blind, you don't have to look at it unless you get stuck on something.

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
The option to open it closes after act 3.

This was from the link for the walkthrough: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/702541_DreQ_walkthrough.txt

So if you have not open it before entering act 3, you won't be able to unlock it, and the link have spoilers, so if you want to do this blind, you don't have to look at it unless you get stuck on something.
Thanks for the help! I am currently stuck in Argonia. I already saved the two cities, got the dragon egg and pearl from the queen too. I am not sure where I should go next? It said the sunken tower but I have no idea how to get there.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Thanks for the help! I am currently stuck in Argonia. I already saved the two cities, got the dragon egg and pearl from the queen too. I am not sure where I should go next? It said the sunken tower but I have no idea how to get there.
If I am not mistaken its the time to go to the cave near which you were dropped off when you just arrived to Algonia. Go through the cave, then backtrack all the way back to the pirate queen. Bring a caged mermaid!

Sep 20, 2019
No problemRestia985, if i can help, i will do so, the walkthrough link is helpful if you are stuck with something, you can always ask any of the members here about something the walkthrough does not have info on yet if you are stuck.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
Are all CG black and white?
The intro animation sequence is not, but all images in game are. The version of the game from April (which can be downloaded from Patreon) has machine colored sketches. Note that I have not tried April version, so I have no idea how horrible the coloring was.

As a note, developer is colorblind, and while getting images colored is something he wants to do, it has been getting pushed down the priority list.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The intro animation sequence is not, but all images in game are. The version of the game from April (which can be downloaded from Patreon) has machine colored sketches. Note that I have not tried April version, so I have no idea how horrible the coloring was.

As a note, developer is colorblind, and while getting images colored is something he wants to do, it has been getting pushed down the priority list.
So it is getting colored at some point? Il wait for that then...

PineappleOnPizza

Mar 3, 2018
Does anyone know where to release elementals? The monolith in the volcano is inactive. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to help Promethea first, but I have no clue how to do that.
Also, I can't find the item in the giant village.

Sep 13, 2018
There seems to be a bug in the latest version. Every time I examine the monolith in the devil village, it tells me I don't have any monsters to release, even when I do. Otherwise, an exceptional game as always, SaintBomber!

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
I am slowly going insane; I beat up the Warden in Oost Oos, where is Aura? I can't seem to find the widget to progress.

RK119

Dec 22, 2018
I am slowly going insane; I beat up the Warden in Oost Oos, where is Aura? I can't seem to find the widget to progress.
Now that you have the key, free other prisoners (or don't). Then from the same map where the rest of the prisoners are, go through the cell that is right across from the mage sitting on the ground (north tunnel). Climb up the stairs, go over the bridge and then climb another set of stairs to get to the next map (due north of prison). After that it should be fairly straight forward - go east until you reach big hallway leading north, follow that hallway to old Aura's room, then climb down the stairs to the dungeon.

Reactions: teddidiah
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes