RPGM Completed a Dragon's reQuest [v1.23] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
This was a joy to playthrough and beat, one if the best RPGs on the site easily and shows games don't always got to be just sex to be good on here.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Yes. There'll still be reference to taxation without representation, including party members advocating for it, but ultimately the player is in charge of collecting taxes, so you get to decide who to tax.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
There is a particular character who controls others through the use of pheromones. She is not a major character, and if you aren't enjoying the game so far, it isn't worth continuing just for that. But if you downloaded the game for mind control and haven't yet started playing, I'd strongly recommend giving it a shot before deleting. It's a fantastic game.

DaddyDekar

Dec 12, 2018
"no taxation without representation" tag?

"Another settlement needs your help, i will mark it on your map"

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
Helping settlements is not the same as representing their interests in the governance of a nation. Monarchies are not, by and large, representative governments.

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I've ac
There is a particular character who controls others through the use of pheromones. She is not a major character, and if you aren't enjoying the game so far, it isn't worth continuing just for that. But if you downloaded the game for mind control and haven't yet started playing, I'd strongly recommend giving it a shot before deleting. It's a fantastic game.
I've actually played past that part. I like the game and may finish it but I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't going to be any major mind control in the game. Disappointing but I'll probably still play to the end. Really wish people couldn't put false tags on games here though. Really irksome when I'm looking for certain things.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Helping settlements is not the same as representing their interests in the governance of a nation. Monarchies are not, by and large, representative governments.
You'd be surprised. Anyway, the cornerstone of the "social contract" there was always the principle that in return of their taxes and other dues the commoners could call on the ruling classes for protection and assistance in crisis (and just to maintain basic law and order otherwise) - only too many popular revolts started out of the perception the high and mighty were imposing too many burdens on their subjects without fulfilling their implicit and explicit responsibilities in return.

zilzmaer

Mar 10, 2019
You'd be surprised. Anyway, the cornerstone of the "social contract" there was always the principle that in return of their taxes and other dues the commoners could call on the ruling classes for protection and assistance in crisis (and just to maintain basic law and order otherwise) - only too many popular revolts started out of the perception the high and mighty were imposing too many burdens on their subjects without fulfilling their implicit and explicit responsibilities in return.
Protection and assistance in crisis, and basic law and order, are not representation. Representation means the people get a say in how they are governed (they are "represented" in the governing body, so to speak). Usually, this means that the people elect those who govern them, with term lengths meaning that the people provide their input every few years. However, sometimes the people will be directly asked, such as the Brexit referendum in 2016.

Unelected officials deciding how a country is run without input from the people is not a representative government, even if most policies benefit the people. And considering you yourself pointed out how many popular revolts have occurred under monarchies, I fail to see why you disagree.

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Having minor (hopefully) troubles with completing game 100%, I'm near the end and I seem to be missing some stuff... Hope someone can give me a hint
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was only able to reopen the freezer with the Legendary Sword, Shield & Armor equipped (so if you've sold it, you're locked out for good). She recognizes the equipment as the same ones the person who locked her up had and thinks you are the same person. You do have to fight her again in a stronger form now. It can be a little hard because the Legendary equipment sucks. Your other party members will be doing most of the heavy hitting.

Reactions: WestorEast

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
I was only able to reopen the freezer with the Legendary Sword, Shield & Armor equipped (so if you've sold it, you're locked out for good). She recognizes the equipment as the same ones the person who locked her up had and thinks you are the same person. You do have to fight her again in a stronger form now. It can be a little hard because the Legendary equipment sucks. Your other party members will be doing most of the heavy hitting.
huh I see
anyway that's a thing to keep in mind in the next playthrough only

Reactions: WestorEast
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes