Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Really disappointed that we had no choice about Evelyn being MC's first, I really liked Olivia and the build-up between the two of them so to not even have a say in the matter really sucked. What's the point of giving me the option of turning her down at every previous engagement (as I did) if you don't give a choice for the most important one?
It's not even that I dislike Eve, but the MC presents as shy and unsure about everything so for once I didn't want to play a man-whore and have things slowly progress between him and Olivia before opening him up to more but instead we are forced to betray that growing relationship insantly.

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
Damm this was an almost perfect update!! I think it would have been perfect if we have the choice of the futa to lose virginity to because I wanted to be fucked by Olivia first however Evelyn is nice as well maybe the dev will give us choice later on who knows. I think the most important thing I'm looking forward to is the training offered by Hannah. :love:

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Now that the update is public, has anyone found troubles with old saves? There's a disclaimer about old saves causing issues, and replaying from the beginning every single update doesn't sound fun

May 21, 2019
Now that the update is public, has anyone found troubles with old saves? There's a disclaimer about old saves causing issues, and replaying from the beginning every single update doesn't sound fun
It wouldn't let me play with an old save when I tried. I think it's because they went and changed a few things in part 1 and want you to start over.

Reactions: monk456

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
will there be female or futa protag at some point or will it always be futa on male?
There is already many futa games with female /futa protagonist what make this game exceptional beside the amazing art that it deliver the story from a male point of view which is very rare to see.

dragon2580

Jul 13, 2018
Why even give us choices when they dont mean shit in the end. I didnt want eve to be the first, i rather we actually meet with the therapist and progress with the actual story of accepting, or IF I ACTUALLY SAID NO TO EVE IT MENT CLOSE OFF HER PATHWAY. I hope this is a bug.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Just a HEADS UP but theres something in the download thats kicking my antivirus into gear. Dunno what or why but if it's on my end then YIPPEE but if it's something in the game files then y'all can adress it somehow i dunno lol.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Trans woman is the correct term, futa is a myth. and it is kinda weird to see a dick+pussy+butt, very stressful to the eye :sneaky:
Not so in this game where it is implied that the futas are a separate gender and not AMABs who are transitioning

Dickgirls would be more acurate but that feels like a term which would be adopted by homo/transphobes rather than by the futas themselves

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes