mrhd123

Mar 1, 2018
Not sure if anyone else had similar issue, downloading from MegaSync Windows Defender flagged twice as containing Trojans? Tried twice to confirm and cancelled download, will try another source.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I've seen the complain about virus/trojans a couple of times, I used the Mega link leaked a couple of pages back to download it and had zero issues or warnings

Reactions: Laehtsia

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game looks interesting and the models are beautiful the only thing i wanted is for the MC to be a woman and futanari, there are few games with MC futanaris, the first time i saw the game i didn't read the tags and i thought the MC would be a woman and futanari, I won't play this game because all the tags I don't like are inevitable but I wish the dev good luck and that his game evolves and doesn't get abandoned, as I said the models are good and have potential, it's just not for me.

mrhd123

Mar 1, 2018
Just tried through AnonFiles and had same issue, really keen to play the second release but not going to risk it as it's never flagged before. Was the link you used for latest release? Might try that

Edit: Leak link flagged for multiple Trojans as well. Recommend caution to anyone downloading

Reactions: Melmoth99

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
The models are top tier, and the visuals are great, not my cup of tea, but for who enjoy futa on male will have fun.

Does the Dev have any plans on adding a dominant route, male on futa sort of thing in the future?

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Every time there's a Futa/Male game, the inevitable "But when can we have a female MC?" and "Is it possible to avoid the futas?" comments always seem to follow. :unsure:

More to the point of the game, I was a little let down that there was no option to avoid Evelyn. I went through with it the first time, of course, but I wanted to see if there was an alternate route for being rude to her all the time and got to the same place. That's the only complaint I have so far, though. And I imagine that giving in to Evelyn is a bit necessary for the plot conflict that's going to come later. It does seem like Evelyn is possibly drugging people, based on the whole Lust perfume thing. I imagine there will be a choice to give in to her or get free from her plans and go for a more wholesome relationship with Olivia.

I'm also wondering if Mr. Bones is going to turn out to be less unhinged than originally believed based on that paper at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trenia
Apr 22, 2019

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
"2 links downloaded" "it won't let me download" ...

So you didnt downloaded any of it. Right? Its just Windows Defender preventing you from that. So how can you even tell that it is a trojan? Just turn the Blocker off, cause its not reliable. It blocks every potential App (=not trustworthy in ms eyes) and use some real Virusscanners.
Im out of here, until some real issues are coming up.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Stop pretending like you don't know because you already know the answer to this you commented when the game launch on the first page back in October the game is a futa game and it wont change no matter how many times you comment or whine that you don't like futa.
Can you read the list of changes? ;)The developer didn't write anything. We live today .. and no one knows what will happen tomorrow.

• Angry
Reactions: isekaitree

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Not complaining.. just not my thing. Thought the graphics were top notch and did a quick run.. Dev's got talent! Good luck and may your Patreons multiply. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Min Thy Lord
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes