Mrdown

Feb 19, 2020
It's not really my thing either. I like some futa on female stuff, futa on male not so much. So despite the quality I probably won't be playing this one in the future.

But going into a thread to say "eww, pp gross, I am super straight, make game normal!" is just pathetic.
This post is prime example so i will reply to you.
Find me 1 post that says
"eww, pp gross, I am super straight, make game normal!"
Just 1 example and i will apologise.

If you can't maybe u will understand the problem (i won't hold my breath)

• Haha
Reactions: King0761

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Its probably a false positive. Window's isn't really giving any warnings on my system though. Not sure what's happening. Perhaps something in the Ren'py version I updated to.

This update only had Evelyn content, that's why its unavoidable. When Olivia's stuff gets added you can choose her route.

No.
Anything in the works where a fairy gives MC magical size stealing powers and magically becomes "super straight"?

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Find me 1 post that says

View attachment 2271502 (this) can be avoided??? o_O :confused::cry:very scary.:(
Easiest shit I've ever done.
Now, what exactly is the "problem" here?
Surely it isn't you going into a thread about a game that doesn't cater to what you like?
Couldn't be...

Dec 21, 2019
Find me 1 post that says

Hmm? Who are you? I guess I'll just answer. Literally the first post I replied to in this thread. On page 9.

"What a waste! Very nice graphics on very bad ideas. What a shame really.
Well let me know if the dev decides to make a normal game with milfs having the same figures."

I don't know what made you so mad that you're trying to start an argument over 3 month old comments but uhh, I hope you feel better soon.

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
Considering what i've seen and what i've read about what's planned, i just have to say that dudes being fucked is just not my cup of tea. Graphics are good and i wish the developer the best of luck with the game.

TMaximum

Feb 15, 2018
Its probably a false positive. Window's isn't really giving any warnings on my system though. Not sure what's happening. Perhaps something in the Ren'py version I updated to.

This update only had Evelyn content, that's why its unavoidable. When Olivia's stuff gets added you can choose her route.

No.
That makes sense, thanks for the response! Again, love the game and looking forward to what else you put out . Don't let any of the trolls get you down

ComradeBear

Feb 16, 2018
After update 0.2.1, I feel bad for Olivia. She seems like she genuinely likes the MC but Evelyn just swoops out of nowhere and pretty much cucks her. Justice for Olivia.
Tbh Olivia had plenty of opportunities to take MC. Evelyn on the other hand wastes no time

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
So my new guess is, commit to my fave woman or futa at the end of the game.

Nae need to answer, I know that you havnae even started planning the endings yet.

(Evelyn vs Olivia, it is truely IMPOSSIBLE to choose between them, they are both FLAWLESSLY PERFECT)

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
Happy to hear that we'll get a choice on route in future updates. I know it's rough at the start trying to get work out the door in a timely manner and cover as many bases as possible, it's why I understand when devs put things out for current content made and rework when they are happier with where things stand.
Best of luck with the game, love all the ladies so far and can't wait for the Olivia cherry option and hopefully a future where Hannah blindfolds MC so Sarah can watch/join because you just know Hannah is getting her all worked up over submissive little boys.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes