buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Easiest shit I've ever done.
Now, what exactly is the "problem" here?
Surely it isn't you going into a thread about a game that doesn't cater to what you like?
Couldn't be...
. :confused: :unsure:SUCCESS TO THE DEVELOPER

Last edited:

Kennleon

Apr 27, 2021
Anyone else having issues with the joiplay plug in for this update? Any fixes games crashes on launch. Had originally played fine before newest update.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the joiplay plug in for this update? Any fixes games crashes on launch. Had originally played fine before newest update.
No because it never occured to me to view these high qualitiy renders on a 5.8" phone screen. I play on a PC hooked up to a 55" tv which allows me to appreciate the magnificence of Olivia and Evelyn's gigantic hogs

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I see there's kind of a world map letting you choose where to go but only 1 option so far, will there be different routes or more sandbox style letting you choose where to go first or different ways to deal with things?
Any plans to the mc to make money to buy things or shop online for different events?

felichh

Nov 1, 2021
I too got Virus alerts.
Problematic file seems to be AFailuretoLaunch-32.exe , MaxSecure and Trapmine both recognize a Trojan via VirusTotal. Did not go deeper into the executables, just had a look at the outputs of the Scanners. And another alert is probably caused by code that uses the WMI routines in Windows, which are used to run a remote server on the host. Plus there are some files like in the windows-related folders (like python.exe) that use WMI routines and there is zsync.exe in the archived libs, which is used to transfer files remotely.
So there maybe is some Debug/Remote Report Thing and some Content loading fom Web active in this File and mistakenly got flagged. Or it actually all really could be part of an Trojan, but does not look like that. (I usually only play those games from unknown sources only in non-persitant VMs anyway.. so after reboot a potential Trojan is gone anyway)

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Well this stuff probably has one of the best (if not the best) body models I've ever seen. Face emotions and graphics in general are great too. I just hope there will be at least as much futa on female as... well, futa on MC. But, oh well, those extra thicc goddesses worth it. Even if they have monster dicks.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I too got Virus alerts.
Problematic file seems to be AFailuretoLaunch-32.exe , MaxSecure and Trapmine both recognize a Trojan via VirusTotal. Did not go deeper into the executables, just had a look at the outputs of the Scanners. And another alert is probably caused by code that uses the WMI routines in Windows, which are used to run a remote server on the host. Plus there are some files like in the windows-related folders (like python.exe) that use WMI routines and there is zsync.exe in the archived libs, which is used to transfer files remotely.
So there maybe is some Debug/Remote Report Thing and some Content loading fom Web active in this File and mistakenly got flagged. Or it actually all really could be part of an Trojan, but does not look like that. (I usually only play those games from unknown sources only in non-persitant VMs anyway.. so after reboot a potential Trojan is gone anyway)
It is a known issue with Renpy 32 bit versions and icon files that can cause AntiVirus False Positives. You can search it out on or even on F95 here. Here is an excerpt from their (Renpy) build.html page... Just delete the file unless you need the 32 bit version.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
could someone explain to me what's the deal with all this futa content ? is there really someone who finds that appealing to be fucked by some dickgirls ?
No, nobody likes it and that's exactly why there are games focused about it. It's the myth of the people that like futadom, as real as Nessie /s

It's a fetish dude, there's nothing deep about it. Some people like it and some don't

ComradeBear

Feb 16, 2018
could someone explain to me what's the deal with all this futa content ? is there really someone who finds that appealing to be fucked by some dickgirls ?
All this futa content? There is barely a handful games with futas, lol
Also yes, there is really someone who finds that appealing(me, for example)

Reactions: Docc777

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
While I liked the update as a Evelyn fan, I did wish I could turn her down at the end when I am planning to do a Olivia path too. I felt so bad for cheating, lol.:LOL:

Reactions: Min Thy Lord
4.50 star(s) 48 Votes