ChuckTooBig

Apr 23, 2020
Really disappointed that we had no choice about Evelyn being MC's first, I really liked Olivia and the build-up between the two of them so to not even have a say in the matter really sucked. What's the point of giving me the option of turning her down at every previous engagement (as I did) if you don't give a choice for the most important one?
It's not even that I dislike Eve, but the MC presents as shy and unsure about everything so for once I didn't want to play a man-whore and have things slowly progress between him and Olivia before opening him up to more but instead we are forced to betray that growing relationship insantly.
I agree. Feels like none of the choices actually matter. I'm still enjoying the game, even if the futa-slave nature of the game isn't 100% my thing, but the linear feeling of it takes away from it quite a bit.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
Well if you want to avoid her you will have to rollback. But the game is currently in the very early stages, this is only the first update. There's gonna be changes that happen that could potentially break the saves, so yeah its definitely a possibility, and I apologize.
I wouldn't mind playing all over again from the start ;)

Reactions: mefootfetish

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There is currently only one thing that bothers me a tiny bit.

There is a small bug, I named my MC Zeph, but when Mistress Evelyn texts the MC, she calls him the default name Alex, also the MC's high school nickname, (Little Willie Allie) though I'm betting that is there to stay.

I just figured I should point that stuff out.

Reactions: Min Thy Lord

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
Prolly ~march ?
appreciate that but try more earlier than that , such a master piece game like that should be on go as soon as possible , idk if its your first game or nah but i think you will be a big whale in that section and become one of the famous game developer very soon .. catch the pace and keep it up dude

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes