finamn9

Sep 18, 2017
I liked version 0.1, but in the latest version there is a tattoo for cucks(queen of spades), this is a real red flag for me personally. I hope this fetish will not progress further in the game. Everything else I like.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i liked the tattoo idea, and i agree its a little different. If it bothers some people, maybe a different kinda tattoo would do.. might even start a new "thing" - futa cuckolding or futa stealing your boyfriends lol

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port A Failure To Launch 0.2.1.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah thanks, dev, this game struck a chord with me, I too worry too much about people's think, hell I barely can admit in this thread I love futa/femboys/shemales/traps, and this helped make me realise I am being dumb and worry too much.

The game was very enjoyable, with good quality, an interesting story, but fuck the less we see the MCs face the better.

Did I choose wrong, or are you forced to be with Eve no matter what.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Min Thy Lord

BaeScout83

Nov 10, 2018
I love the renders, characters and story so far, albeit there are some minor typos/grammar issues here and there (only noticed about 40–60, judging by my screenshots counter).

I'm looking forward to playing the next release, so I can regain some agency as to who MC shares his bussy with — or at least who is first. If I understood Min Thy Lord correct, the next release will allow MC to choose between Evelyn or Olivia (or both)?
With the current release it feels like we are only choosing flavour/strength of a scene, but not any actual choices impacting stats/direction.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
The current Evelyn scene is so fucking good it makes it real hard to want Olivia's route. She just knew all the right things to say and do.
But I'm sure it will be worth the wait too :sneaky:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well yeah, but if Olivia hates Eve not likely she would want to share.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Well yeah, but if Olivia hates Eve not likely she would want to share.
That's for the story to unfold, Min has said in a previous post that, when the next update is out you can choose who gets the MC's hole first Olivia or Evelyn, but you will still be able to pick the other after the first one.

The end choice would be, who has the MC permanently.

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes