Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So kind of a shame you can't say no to the last scene as you have had the option to decline or accept all the other scenes.

Other then that this game is really really great, nice renders and all of the scenes are consensual so far I really hope it stays that way. And a big plus atleat for me is that it is not set in some sort of setting where all men are treated as slaves/pets ( more often then not that seems to be the case for futa on male games).
So keep it up dev good shit!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I really loved it it was well written and funny, i liked the futa content but there is one things that annoys me, it's the fact that all women or futa are of the same type, tall, huge tighs and ass and big tits. And there is also the usual problem of the huge dicks, for me it removes any feel of realism. The MC gets fucked in the ass with that huge thing and it fits without problem !!??
More variety in the models and reasonable dicks would make it so much more interesting.
Why each time we have a good futa game we also get that nonsense. Well i have the kink of getting a big dick in my ass and getting fucked by a tall strong woman but i also need to keep my asshole functional for every day use or at least let me some time to get used to it. :ROFLMAO:

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
By the dialog, I guess the mc is just on the receiving end. It would've been nice if he could do the futas and the girls as well.

seanmachine

Nov 10, 2018
I really loved it it was well written and funny, i liked the futa content but there is one things that annoys me, it's the fact that all women or futa are of the same type, tall, huge tighs and ass and big tits. And there is also the usual problem of the huge dicks, for me it removes any feel of realism. The MC gets fucked in the ass with that huge thing and it fits without problem !!??
More variety in the models and reasonable dicks would make it so much more interesting.
Why each time we have a good futa game we also get that nonsense. Well i have the kink of getting a big dick in my ass and getting fucked by a tall strong woman but i also need to keep my asshole functional for every day use or at least let me some time to get used to it. :ROFLMAO:
while I respect your opinion and right to have it, I 100% disagree with everything you said and believe in.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
i was really liking this game as futadom is probably my top kink, but it really needs a kinetic tag, as you dont really have much control over what is happening. as someone that has 0 interest in Evelyn and is team Olivia all the way, this update really just turned me off the game all together, good luck tho, we def need more futadom games. kinetic just aint for me tho.

Reactions: sinkind

mide

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah, sorry for not making it clear early on. The choices ARE getting saved. But are inconsequential right now. A review suggested I should've just added an end of update screen if you choose to ignore Evelyn all the way, and that's probably right. But doesn't matter now, next update will be more Olivia.

this feels meaningless when i have turned down Evelyn at every chance given but MC was still eager to gargle her cock

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
Love the renders. Will there be a non-futa toggle? Like their dicks get replaced with pussies.
I thought the same, or the mc could be the dominant one choosing the actions, like I was playing nice until I got to the part where the mc has to suck the dick arghh, nothing against people who suck dick hue.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mide

bluezenithlol

Nov 9, 2020
Can all of you retards complaining about this type of game fuck off, jesus fucking christ you're all whiny losers. Btw love the game brother, sadly it's not very usual for a well 3dcg rendered game to be centered around futadom, so you get these losers who lose their mind when it's not the same cookie cutter formula.

PromiseSteele

Nov 13, 2018
I thought the same, or the mc could be the dominant one choosing the actions, like I was playing nice until I got to the part where the mc has to suck the dick arghh unistall
To be fair, the game was clear with its intentions of being a Futa on Male focused VN from its early development stages. You can check the other development thread which documents the game's updates prior to its initial release.

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
I understand there's gonna be unavoidable future on male, but will there be ample amounts of male on future also? Or is it just going to be a 3d version of futadom world?

4.50 star(s) 48 Votes